Chip pan blaze in Callands

Warrington Guardian: Fire in Callands Fire in Callands

TWO fire engines were called to a house today, Tuesday, in Callands following reports of a blaze on Granston Close.

The fire had already been extinguished before firefighters arrived at the scene at around 1.40am but a large fan was used to clear the smoke from the property.

The blaze broke out after a chip pan caught fire.

Cheshire Fire is urging residents not to use traditional chip pans as they can cause fatal fires and to use alternative methods.

For more information visit click here.

Comments

Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree