Crews tackle Stockton Heath dishwasher blaze

Crews tackle Stockton Heath dishwasher blaze

Crews tackle Stockton Heath dishwasher blaze

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a house in Stockton Heath last night, Monday, after a dishwasher caused a blaze in the kitchen.

Crews headed to the house at 11.50pm and used a hose reel jet and breathing apparatus to douse the flames before a high pressure fan was used to clear the smoke.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree