Boiler blaze causes small explosion in Woolston

Boiler blaze causes small explosion in Woolston

Boiler blaze causes small explosion in Woolston

First published in News

FIRE crews were called to a home in Woolston after a blaze involving a gas boiler caused a small explosion.

Nobody was injured but a Cheshire Fire spokesman said there had been structural damage to the utility room at the house on Fitzwalter Road.

Crews extinguished the flames on Monday at 9.25pm before the incident was handed over to the gas board.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree