Crews tackle Latchford flat blaze

Warrington Guardian: Crews tackle Latchford flat blaze Crews tackle Latchford flat blaze

FIRE crews battled a blaze in a first floor apartment in Latchford at 2.10pm today, Wednesday. 

It is thought flames started in the kitchen of the property on Knutsford Road and firefighters used breathing apparatus to extinguish the flames. 

A large fan was used to clear smoke before crews left the scene. 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree