'Yobs' who beat up teacher cry when sent to prison

TWO men have been jailed after beating up a school teacher as he was using a cash machine in the town centre.

Lorenzo Pellegrini and Sean McCarron, both of Redshank Lane, Birchwood, pleaded guilty to assault occasioning ABH at Warrington Crown Court on Monday.

Jo Maxwell, prosecuting, described how the two friends carried out the ‘cowardly’, unprovoked attack on John Derbyshire on June 3 this year.

The victim went to use an ATM on Bridge Street at around 3am.

He was standing in a queue of three people and withdrew his cash card to use when he was attacked.

Ms Maxwell said: “Before he could insert it into the machine he felt a blow to the back of his head that made him fall immediately to the floor.”

McCarron, aged 22, had started the assault, with Pellegrini, aged 22, then joining in.

They continued while Mr Derbyshire laying defenceless on the floor, stepping back and taking running kicks into his head and face.

It lasted for around 30 seconds before witnesses intervened, the court heard.

Police arrived at the scene to find the victim extremely upset and his wallet missing. It was later found in McArron’s pocket.

Mr Derbyshire was taken to Warrington Hospital to be treated for significant bruising to his face and body.

When he returned to work weeks later bruising was still visible around his eyes.

In a victim impact statement read out in court, Mr Derbyshire said he suffers from recurrent nightmares that he is being attacked.

He is now far less sociable and questions new people that he meets, he added.

Gary Lawrenson, defending both McCarron and Pellegrini, said: “They were both visibly upset and distressed by what they had done.

“Drink is the only answer they can give.”

Mr Lawrenson appealed for any jail sentence to be suspended.

Recorder of Chester Elgan Edwards said: “What sort of message does that send out?

“(They were) drunken yobs attacking somebody that’s minding his own business having a night out in this town.

“He was attacked two to one and kicked while on the floor.”

Mr Edwards jailed the pair for eight months.

Both defendants began crying as they were lead down to the cells.

Comments (55)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:40am Sat 17 Nov 12

chunkymunky says...

Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!!
Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!! chunkymunky
  • Score: 0

11:47am Sat 17 Nov 12

Cheap Mower says...

chunkymunky wrote:
Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!!
was going to say that myself
[quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!![/p][/quote]was going to say that myself Cheap Mower
  • Score: 0

12:16pm Sat 17 Nov 12

ChrisNJ says...

Cheap Mower wrote:
chunkymunky wrote:
Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!!
was going to say that myself
erm excuse me, why dont you both take your opinionated self centred glasses off and stop taring everyone with the same brush, i live on redshank, does that make me typical scum of warrington?
[quote][p][bold]Cheap Mower[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!![/p][/quote]was going to say that myself[/p][/quote]erm excuse me, why dont you both take your opinionated self centred glasses off and stop taring everyone with the same brush, i live on redshank, does that make me typical scum of warrington? ChrisNJ
  • Score: 0

12:26pm Sat 17 Nov 12

old-codger says...

Both defendants began crying as they were lead down to the cells. ....

They can cry into their christmas pudding now cant they, They will only serve four months and be out in january,
Their solicitor wants suspending from a rope for asking for a suspended sentence, Elgin Edwards was right, (What sort of message does that send out.) These dirty, filthy, low life scumbags should have got longer so they could cry over their easter eggs as well in a prison cell..
Both defendants began crying as they were lead down to the cells. .... They can cry into their christmas pudding now cant they, They will only serve four months and be out in january, Their solicitor wants suspending from a rope for asking for a suspended sentence, Elgin Edwards was right, (What sort of message does that send out.) These dirty, filthy, low life scumbags should have got longer so they could cry over their easter eggs as well in a prison cell.. old-codger
  • Score: 0

12:26pm Sat 17 Nov 12

jdow says...

only 8 months should be longer and shouldent drink if it make you want to batter some one they will do it again when they come . There again i would never use a cash machine at that time anyway. they wont have learnt there lesson.
only 8 months should be longer and shouldent drink if it make you want to batter some one they will do it again when they come . There again i would never use a cash machine at that time anyway. they wont have learnt there lesson. jdow
  • Score: 0

12:42pm Sat 17 Nov 12

organic321 says...

jdow wrote:
only 8 months should be longer and shouldent drink if it make you want to batter some one they will do it again when they come . There again i would never use a cash machine at that time anyway. they wont have learnt there lesson.
I would have given them 3 yrs & made an example of them, that would have meant serving a minimum of 18 months for this type of SCUM!. This teacher was lucky he wasn't killed in such a cowardly act.
[quote][p][bold]jdow[/bold] wrote: only 8 months should be longer and shouldent drink if it make you want to batter some one they will do it again when they come . There again i would never use a cash machine at that time anyway. they wont have learnt there lesson.[/p][/quote]I would have given them 3 yrs & made an example of them, that would have meant serving a minimum of 18 months for this type of SCUM!. This teacher was lucky he wasn't killed in such a cowardly act. organic321
  • Score: 0

12:56pm Sat 17 Nov 12

MrWhite says...

Dirty, disgusting, vile creatures - I hope these scumbags enjoy visiting the showers.

All we need now is the liberal idiots that commented on the 'Risley not fit for purpose' topic to come along and say these scum are actually really nice people and they just need a hug to make them loveable members of the community.

I would also like the ask why 'Mr Edwards' only handed down a sentence of 8 months for such an attack? I can also bet that they will only serve 4 and be back on the streets attacking more innocent people.
Dirty, disgusting, vile creatures - I hope these scumbags enjoy visiting the showers. All we need now is the liberal idiots that commented on the 'Risley not fit for purpose' topic to come along and say these scum are actually really nice people and they just need a hug to make them loveable members of the community. I would also like the ask why 'Mr Edwards' only handed down a sentence of 8 months for such an attack? I can also bet that they will only serve 4 and be back on the streets attacking more innocent people. MrWhite
  • Score: 0

1:10pm Sat 17 Nov 12

Sameoldsameold says...

its about time custodial sentences were passed on cases like this,far to many times a feeble and lame excuse is given and onlly a rap opn the knuckles is given.Should have been given longer but its a start.
its about time custodial sentences were passed on cases like this,far to many times a feeble and lame excuse is given and onlly a rap opn the knuckles is given.Should have been given longer but its a start. Sameoldsameold
  • Score: 0

1:33pm Sat 17 Nov 12

Gorsedd says...

MrWhite wrote:
Dirty, disgusting, vile creatures - I hope these scumbags enjoy visiting the showers.

All we need now is the liberal idiots that commented on the 'Risley not fit for purpose' topic to come along and say these scum are actually really nice people and they just need a hug to make them loveable members of the community.

I would also like the ask why 'Mr Edwards' only handed down a sentence of 8 months for such an attack? I can also bet that they will only serve 4 and be back on the streets attacking more innocent people.
I would like to know why they were able to plead drink as an excuse for their lamentable behaviour. Nowdays far too many are scrambling looking for excuses for wrong doing but paying little regard for the consequences of it on the victims.
[quote][p][bold]MrWhite[/bold] wrote: Dirty, disgusting, vile creatures - I hope these scumbags enjoy visiting the showers. All we need now is the liberal idiots that commented on the 'Risley not fit for purpose' topic to come along and say these scum are actually really nice people and they just need a hug to make them loveable members of the community. I would also like the ask why 'Mr Edwards' only handed down a sentence of 8 months for such an attack? I can also bet that they will only serve 4 and be back on the streets attacking more innocent people.[/p][/quote]I would like to know why they were able to plead drink as an excuse for their lamentable behaviour. Nowdays far too many are scrambling looking for excuses for wrong doing but paying little regard for the consequences of it on the victims. Gorsedd
  • Score: 0

2:13pm Sat 17 Nov 12

jdow says...

shouldent drink if you cant take it
shouldent drink if you cant take it jdow
  • Score: 0

4:15pm Sat 17 Nov 12

SickAndTired2 says...

Gorsedd wrote:
MrWhite wrote:
Dirty, disgusting, vile creatures - I hope these scumbags enjoy visiting the showers.

All we need now is the liberal idiots that commented on the 'Risley not fit for purpose' topic to come along and say these scum are actually really nice people and they just need a hug to make them loveable members of the community.

I would also like the ask why 'Mr Edwards' only handed down a sentence of 8 months for such an attack? I can also bet that they will only serve 4 and be back on the streets attacking more innocent people.
I would like to know why they were able to plead drink as an excuse for their lamentable behaviour. Nowdays far too many are scrambling looking for excuses for wrong doing but paying little regard for the consequences of it on the victims.
It's the same excuse every week for the imbecilic filth that infect this town.
[quote][p][bold]Gorsedd[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MrWhite[/bold] wrote: Dirty, disgusting, vile creatures - I hope these scumbags enjoy visiting the showers. All we need now is the liberal idiots that commented on the 'Risley not fit for purpose' topic to come along and say these scum are actually really nice people and they just need a hug to make them loveable members of the community. I would also like the ask why 'Mr Edwards' only handed down a sentence of 8 months for such an attack? I can also bet that they will only serve 4 and be back on the streets attacking more innocent people.[/p][/quote]I would like to know why they were able to plead drink as an excuse for their lamentable behaviour. Nowdays far too many are scrambling looking for excuses for wrong doing but paying little regard for the consequences of it on the victims.[/p][/quote]It's the same excuse every week for the imbecilic filth that infect this town. SickAndTired2
  • Score: 0

4:27pm Sat 17 Nov 12

chunkymunky says...

ChrisNJ wrote:
Cheap Mower wrote:
chunkymunky wrote:
Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!!
was going to say that myself
erm excuse me, why dont you both take your opinionated self centred glasses off and stop taring everyone with the same brush, i live on redshank, does that make me typical scum of warrington?
Redshank has always been and will be the deadend of birchwood! It has a much higher rate of probation clients, those under a CMHT and social housed and benefit claimants!

Protest all you like.....the data speaks for itself as does the evidence that a higher proportion of the above leads to higher crime rates especially those of social crimes and domestic violence!!

If your not in the above I suggest you move!!
[quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Cheap Mower[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!![/p][/quote]was going to say that myself[/p][/quote]erm excuse me, why dont you both take your opinionated self centred glasses off and stop taring everyone with the same brush, i live on redshank, does that make me typical scum of warrington?[/p][/quote]Redshank has always been and will be the deadend of birchwood! It has a much higher rate of probation clients, those under a CMHT and social housed and benefit claimants! Protest all you like.....the data speaks for itself as does the evidence that a higher proportion of the above leads to higher crime rates especially those of social crimes and domestic violence!! If your not in the above I suggest you move!! chunkymunky
  • Score: 0

5:02pm Sat 17 Nov 12

ChrisNJ says...

chunkymunky wrote:
ChrisNJ wrote:
Cheap Mower wrote:
chunkymunky wrote:
Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!!
was going to say that myself
erm excuse me, why dont you both take your opinionated self centred glasses off and stop taring everyone with the same brush, i live on redshank, does that make me typical scum of warrington?
Redshank has always been and will be the deadend of birchwood! It has a much higher rate of probation clients, those under a CMHT and social housed and benefit claimants!

Protest all you like.....the data speaks for itself as does the evidence that a higher proportion of the above leads to higher crime rates especially those of social crimes and domestic violence!!

If your not in the above I suggest you move!!
And that is what is wrong with this country, people like yourself tarring people with the same brush, im not moving, my family live here, my daughter lives here and its affordable to live here whilst also in walking distance to a supermarket etc, so id appreciate it regardless of facts or not if u didnt judge everyone the same!
[quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Cheap Mower[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!![/p][/quote]was going to say that myself[/p][/quote]erm excuse me, why dont you both take your opinionated self centred glasses off and stop taring everyone with the same brush, i live on redshank, does that make me typical scum of warrington?[/p][/quote]Redshank has always been and will be the deadend of birchwood! It has a much higher rate of probation clients, those under a CMHT and social housed and benefit claimants! Protest all you like.....the data speaks for itself as does the evidence that a higher proportion of the above leads to higher crime rates especially those of social crimes and domestic violence!! If your not in the above I suggest you move!![/p][/quote]And that is what is wrong with this country, people like yourself tarring people with the same brush, im not moving, my family live here, my daughter lives here and its affordable to live here whilst also in walking distance to a supermarket etc, so id appreciate it regardless of facts or not if u didnt judge everyone the same! ChrisNJ
  • Score: 0

5:32pm Sat 17 Nov 12

chunkymunky says...

Do you actually know the crime stats for oakwood?

It is what it is, that's generally why areas are "more affordable" because is such reasons!

It's not judgemental it's objective!! There's a big difference!
Do you actually know the crime stats for oakwood? It is what it is, that's generally why areas are "more affordable" because is such reasons! It's not judgemental it's objective!! There's a big difference! chunkymunky
  • Score: 0

6:38pm Sat 17 Nov 12

pognoogle says...

Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ?

I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either.

It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.
Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else. pognoogle
  • Score: 0

8:44pm Sat 17 Nov 12

ChrisNJ says...

pognoogle wrote:
Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ?

I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either.

It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.
Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters
[quote][p][bold]pognoogle[/bold] wrote: Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.[/p][/quote]Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters ChrisNJ
  • Score: 0

10:33pm Sat 17 Nov 12

chunkymunky says...

ChrisNJ wrote:
pognoogle wrote:
Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ?

I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either.

It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.
Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters
HA HA HA HA!! Ohhh dear oh dear.....shall I rest my case there Chris about crime rates and redshank lane....you know now your one of the statistics I was talking about?!?

Hate to say I told you so but..............
[quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pognoogle[/bold] wrote: Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.[/p][/quote]Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters[/p][/quote]HA HA HA HA!! Ohhh dear oh dear.....shall I rest my case there Chris about crime rates and redshank lane....you know now your one of the statistics I was talking about?!? Hate to say I told you so but.............. chunkymunky
  • Score: 0

10:47pm Sat 17 Nov 12

LASPEAKO says...

4 momths in the slammer and then dump them in flats in westy & orford etc. like usual
4 momths in the slammer and then dump them in flats in westy & orford etc. like usual LASPEAKO
  • Score: 0

10:54pm Sat 17 Nov 12

Cheap Mower says...

ChrisNJ wrote:
pognoogle wrote:
Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ?

I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either.

It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.
Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters
what you going to spend your dole on next week? why not have a few cans of super strength while watching jeremy kyle
[quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pognoogle[/bold] wrote: Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.[/p][/quote]Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters[/p][/quote]what you going to spend your dole on next week? why not have a few cans of super strength while watching jeremy kyle Cheap Mower
  • Score: 0

12:13am Sun 18 Nov 12

chunkymunky says...

Ha ha ha.....I'm still laughing!!!!

Made my night!!!!
Ha ha ha.....I'm still laughing!!!! Made my night!!!! chunkymunky
  • Score: 0

2:13pm Sun 18 Nov 12

Cleopatra says...

Big brave men under the influence of Alcohol. Whimpering little boys who want their mummy when it comes to paying the price of their misdeed.
What a pity WG could not publish photos of the lowlife crying in court. That would have shamed them more than serving any prison because the whole of Warrington, and beyond, would have seen them for what they are - less than brave but cowardly, scummy, little ne're-do-wells!
Big brave men under the influence of Alcohol. Whimpering little boys who want their mummy when it comes to paying the price of their misdeed. What a pity WG could not publish photos of the lowlife crying in court. That would have shamed them more than serving any prison because the whole of Warrington, and beyond, would have seen them for what they are - less than brave but cowardly, scummy, little ne're-do-wells! Cleopatra
  • Score: 0

3:14pm Sun 18 Nov 12

gazhopley says...

it doesn't matter about the area people live in, it's what we're taught and the lessons we learn that makes us who we are. we learn as children that there are no consequences to what we do, teachers can't do anything, PARENTS can't do anything, If I messed up at school there was still the cane, we learnt that we had to accept the responsibilities and consequences of our own actions and that there was no-one or nothing else to blame than ourselves. The Police used to be a FORCE... you mess up and you have them to deal with, now they are a SERVICE, where's the deterrent now, in an instant they went from dominant to submissive, and they still represent the enforcement of the law, and people wonder why the law isn't respected from the age group who don't really remember the police the way it should still be. Even road safety is taught in school for about an hour and basically told that it's the drivers responsibility to not run you over so do what you want, If we don't use the ability to recognise consequence we will lose the ability to recognise consequence and no-one will then accept responsibility for anything.
What's this got to do with this story? I hear you all cry. The alcohol wasn't forced onto them, they weren't strapped to a chair with a funnel sticking out of their mouths, they chose to drink, and if they chose to get wasted then the responsibility for their actions are theirs and theirs alone and so too then are the consequences, and giving them a piddling little sentence just shows where our society is up to. What do we really learn from all this. well we are being shown that we still don't have to accept responsibility for ourselves that there is always an excuse. It is there for everyone to see. They are 22 yrs old and they cried because they were shown no doubt for the first time that they have consequences to their actions... at 22. If they learnt this lesson at a younger age for something far less serious that night may never had happened and that is the far bigger lesson for us all!!!!
it doesn't matter about the area people live in, it's what we're taught and the lessons we learn that makes us who we are. we learn as children that there are no consequences to what we do, teachers can't do anything, PARENTS can't do anything, If I messed up at school there was still the cane, we learnt that we had to accept the responsibilities and consequences of our own actions and that there was no-one or nothing else to blame than ourselves. The Police used to be a FORCE... you mess up and you have them to deal with, now they are a SERVICE, where's the deterrent now, in an instant they went from dominant to submissive, and they still represent the enforcement of the law, and people wonder why the law isn't respected from the age group who don't really remember the police the way it should still be. Even road safety is taught in school for about an hour and basically told that it's the drivers responsibility to not run you over so do what you want, If we don't use the ability to recognise consequence we will lose the ability to recognise consequence and no-one will then accept responsibility for anything. What's this got to do with this story? I hear you all cry. The alcohol wasn't forced onto them, they weren't strapped to a chair with a funnel sticking out of their mouths, they chose to drink, and if they chose to get wasted then the responsibility for their actions are theirs and theirs alone and so too then are the consequences, and giving them a piddling little sentence just shows where our society is up to. What do we really learn from all this. well we are being shown that we still don't have to accept responsibility for ourselves that there is always an excuse. It is there for everyone to see. They are 22 yrs old and they cried because they were shown no doubt for the first time that they have consequences to their actions... at 22. If they learnt this lesson at a younger age for something far less serious that night may never had happened and that is the far bigger lesson for us all!!!! gazhopley
  • Score: 0

8:44pm Sun 18 Nov 12

old-codger says...

WOW..
WOW.. old-codger
  • Score: 0

11:15pm Sun 18 Nov 12

organic321 says...

old-codger wrote:
WOW..
"WEE"
[quote][p][bold]old-codger[/bold] wrote: WOW..[/p][/quote]"WEE" organic321
  • Score: 0

10:54am Mon 19 Nov 12

ChrisNJ says...

Cheap Mower wrote:
ChrisNJ wrote:
pognoogle wrote:
Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ?

I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either.

It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.
Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters
what you going to spend your dole on next week? why not have a few cans of super strength while watching jeremy kyle
dont be so judgemental, think you'll find since my run in with the law, i work, pay my taxes, look after my daughter, so no i am not "one of the statistics"
[quote][p][bold]Cheap Mower[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pognoogle[/bold] wrote: Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.[/p][/quote]Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters[/p][/quote]what you going to spend your dole on next week? why not have a few cans of super strength while watching jeremy kyle[/p][/quote]dont be so judgemental, think you'll find since my run in with the law, i work, pay my taxes, look after my daughter, so no i am not "one of the statistics" ChrisNJ
  • Score: 0

11:52am Mon 19 Nov 12

chunkymunky says...

ChrisNJ wrote:
Cheap Mower wrote:
ChrisNJ wrote:
pognoogle wrote: Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.
Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters
what you going to spend your dole on next week? why not have a few cans of super strength while watching jeremy kyle
dont be so judgemental, think you'll find since my run in with the law, i work, pay my taxes, look after my daughter, so no i am not "one of the statistics"
In all fairness to you Chris i do believe what your saying is right about its what we do moving forward that counts, but only if we accept the consequesnes of our past of which im sure you have done.
[quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Cheap Mower[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pognoogle[/bold] wrote: Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.[/p][/quote]Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters[/p][/quote]what you going to spend your dole on next week? why not have a few cans of super strength while watching jeremy kyle[/p][/quote]dont be so judgemental, think you'll find since my run in with the law, i work, pay my taxes, look after my daughter, so no i am not "one of the statistics"[/p][/quote]In all fairness to you Chris i do believe what your saying is right about its what we do moving forward that counts, but only if we accept the consequesnes of our past of which im sure you have done. chunkymunky
  • Score: 0

12:57pm Mon 19 Nov 12

cookie1974 says...

chunkymunky wrote:
ChrisNJ wrote:
Cheap Mower wrote:
ChrisNJ wrote:
pognoogle wrote: Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.
Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters
what you going to spend your dole on next week? why not have a few cans of super strength while watching jeremy kyle
dont be so judgemental, think you'll find since my run in with the law, i work, pay my taxes, look after my daughter, so no i am not "one of the statistics"
In all fairness to you Chris i do believe what your saying is right about its what we do moving forward that counts, but only if we accept the consequesnes of our past of which im sure you have done.
I see we are there again chunkymunky quickly pointing the finger and trying to make people look small! unbelievable!!!!
[quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Cheap Mower[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pognoogle[/bold] wrote: Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.[/p][/quote]Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters[/p][/quote]what you going to spend your dole on next week? why not have a few cans of super strength while watching jeremy kyle[/p][/quote]dont be so judgemental, think you'll find since my run in with the law, i work, pay my taxes, look after my daughter, so no i am not "one of the statistics"[/p][/quote]In all fairness to you Chris i do believe what your saying is right about its what we do moving forward that counts, but only if we accept the consequesnes of our past of which im sure you have done.[/p][/quote]I see we are there again chunkymunky quickly pointing the finger and trying to make people look small! unbelievable!!!! cookie1974
  • Score: 0

1:48pm Mon 19 Nov 12

chunkymunky says...

cookie1974 wrote:
chunkymunky wrote:
ChrisNJ wrote:
Cheap Mower wrote:
ChrisNJ wrote:
pognoogle wrote: Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.
Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters
what you going to spend your dole on next week? why not have a few cans of super strength while watching jeremy kyle
dont be so judgemental, think you'll find since my run in with the law, i work, pay my taxes, look after my daughter, so no i am not "one of the statistics"
In all fairness to you Chris i do believe what your saying is right about its what we do moving forward that counts, but only if we accept the consequesnes of our past of which im sure you have done.
I see we are there again chunkymunky quickly pointing the finger and trying to make people look small! unbelievable!!!!
you mean from my last comment on from the previous discussion? or yet again cookie you just doing the usual and chipping in with nothing of any value?!?!

Interesting how you haven’t said the same to pognoodle or cheapmower to make similar comments in relation to ChrisNJ's comments....but then again why would you, you've had your little vendetta for me for a while now!

I think the only that’s unbelievable here cookie is your cessation of anything of value, interest addition to the discussion. Now go back to throwing those darts at the board with my picture on!
[quote][p][bold]cookie1974[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Cheap Mower[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pognoogle[/bold] wrote: Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.[/p][/quote]Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters[/p][/quote]what you going to spend your dole on next week? why not have a few cans of super strength while watching jeremy kyle[/p][/quote]dont be so judgemental, think you'll find since my run in with the law, i work, pay my taxes, look after my daughter, so no i am not "one of the statistics"[/p][/quote]In all fairness to you Chris i do believe what your saying is right about its what we do moving forward that counts, but only if we accept the consequesnes of our past of which im sure you have done.[/p][/quote]I see we are there again chunkymunky quickly pointing the finger and trying to make people look small! unbelievable!!!![/p][/quote]you mean from my last comment on from the previous discussion? or yet again cookie you just doing the usual and chipping in with nothing of any value?!?! Interesting how you haven’t said the same to pognoodle or cheapmower to make similar comments in relation to ChrisNJ's comments....but then again why would you, you've had your little vendetta for me for a while now! I think the only that’s unbelievable here cookie is your cessation of anything of value, interest addition to the discussion. Now go back to throwing those darts at the board with my picture on! chunkymunky
  • Score: 0

2:32pm Mon 19 Nov 12

cookie1974 says...

chunkymunky wrote:
cookie1974 wrote:
chunkymunky wrote:
ChrisNJ wrote:
Cheap Mower wrote:
ChrisNJ wrote:
pognoogle wrote: Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.
Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters
what you going to spend your dole on next week? why not have a few cans of super strength while watching jeremy kyle
dont be so judgemental, think you'll find since my run in with the law, i work, pay my taxes, look after my daughter, so no i am not "one of the statistics"
In all fairness to you Chris i do believe what your saying is right about its what we do moving forward that counts, but only if we accept the consequesnes of our past of which im sure you have done.
I see we are there again chunkymunky quickly pointing the finger and trying to make people look small! unbelievable!!!!
you mean from my last comment on from the previous discussion? or yet again cookie you just doing the usual and chipping in with nothing of any value?!?! Interesting how you haven’t said the same to pognoodle or cheapmower to make similar comments in relation to ChrisNJ's comments....but then again why would you, you've had your little vendetta for me for a while now! I think the only that’s unbelievable here cookie is your cessation of anything of value, interest addition to the discussion. Now go back to throwing those darts at the board with my picture on!
BLAH BLAH BLAH!! off you go on your rant, BLAH BLAH BLAH!! 2 words second word OFF, i think you have brain in there somewhere to guess the 1st.
[quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]cookie1974[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Cheap Mower[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pognoogle[/bold] wrote: Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.[/p][/quote]Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters[/p][/quote]what you going to spend your dole on next week? why not have a few cans of super strength while watching jeremy kyle[/p][/quote]dont be so judgemental, think you'll find since my run in with the law, i work, pay my taxes, look after my daughter, so no i am not "one of the statistics"[/p][/quote]In all fairness to you Chris i do believe what your saying is right about its what we do moving forward that counts, but only if we accept the consequesnes of our past of which im sure you have done.[/p][/quote]I see we are there again chunkymunky quickly pointing the finger and trying to make people look small! unbelievable!!!![/p][/quote]you mean from my last comment on from the previous discussion? or yet again cookie you just doing the usual and chipping in with nothing of any value?!?! Interesting how you haven’t said the same to pognoodle or cheapmower to make similar comments in relation to ChrisNJ's comments....but then again why would you, you've had your little vendetta for me for a while now! I think the only that’s unbelievable here cookie is your cessation of anything of value, interest addition to the discussion. Now go back to throwing those darts at the board with my picture on![/p][/quote]BLAH BLAH BLAH!! off you go on your rant, BLAH BLAH BLAH!! 2 words second word OFF, i think you have brain in there somewhere to guess the 1st. cookie1974
  • Score: 0

2:59pm Mon 19 Nov 12

AJH123 says...

My 18 year old son and his friend were the "witnesses who intervened" in this case, each dragging off and restraining one of the attackers until the police arrived, my son suffered a sever fractrue to his hand in the struggle. He and his friend ran to intervene when they saw Mr Derbyshire being attacked without a thought for their own personal safety, but the resulting fracture meant he was unable to work for 5 weeks and as he was on a temporary contract he didnt even received Staturtory Sick Pay, he gave his witness statement and was prepared to attend court and didnt even get as much as a thank you from the police - makes you wonder if its worth it??
My 18 year old son and his friend were the "witnesses who intervened" in this case, each dragging off and restraining one of the attackers until the police arrived, my son suffered a sever fractrue to his hand in the struggle. He and his friend ran to intervene when they saw Mr Derbyshire being attacked without a thought for their own personal safety, but the resulting fracture meant he was unable to work for 5 weeks and as he was on a temporary contract he didnt even received Staturtory Sick Pay, he gave his witness statement and was prepared to attend court and didnt even get as much as a thank you from the police - makes you wonder if its worth it?? AJH123
  • Score: 0

3:00pm Mon 19 Nov 12

notatcreamfields says...

Couldn't have put it any better, how can the Government expect people to have responsible lives when they want to prosecute parents for smacking their kids, have every other prisoners claiming Police brutalaty for a bust lip after trying to bite officers and jamming the courts up with ridiculous EU human rights claims? We can't even deport a known terrorist Abu Whatever his name is and be forced to pay thousands of pounds in protection and to monitor him every day and hundreds a week in benefits? The sooner that remaining part of the EU is put to the public vote the sooner we can take back control of our country instead of Judges knowing if they impose the suitable sentence criminals deserve within a few months the court of human rights will overturn it and prob demand compensation paid to the offender! What about them getting involved with compensation that should be ordered and strictly inforced for the offender to pay the victim? That's right the EU doesn't give a **** about them because they're not the ones using Legal aid paid solicitor's to challenge the little authority the EU allows UK courts to have! I'm sick to death of things like this and know i'm not the only one, if the EU vote isn't given soon last years riots will seem like a tea party because the normaly docile British public who do work and do pay taxes will have had enough because the UK isn't a soveriegn state anymore it's just an EU state with little say in it's own affairs. We claim to be a democracy which was the reason we had unwanted crime commissioner election that none of the candidates campaigned for across the country with turn out rates only just over 15% but the Government won't let us vote on what really matters to us and that's leaving the EU. The only country that did allow it's people to vote was Switzerland who chose not to yet has all the benefits yet none of the numerous negatives
Couldn't have put it any better, how can the Government expect people to have responsible lives when they want to prosecute parents for smacking their kids, have every other prisoners claiming Police brutalaty for a bust lip after trying to bite officers and jamming the courts up with ridiculous EU human rights claims? We can't even deport a known terrorist Abu Whatever his name is and be forced to pay thousands of pounds in protection and to monitor him every day and hundreds a week in benefits? The sooner that remaining part of the EU is put to the public vote the sooner we can take back control of our country instead of Judges knowing if they impose the suitable sentence criminals deserve within a few months the court of human rights will overturn it and prob demand compensation paid to the offender! What about them getting involved with compensation that should be ordered and strictly inforced for the offender to pay the victim? That's right the EU doesn't give a **** about them because they're not the ones using Legal aid paid solicitor's to challenge the little authority the EU allows UK courts to have! I'm sick to death of things like this and know i'm not the only one, if the EU vote isn't given soon last years riots will seem like a tea party because the normaly docile British public who do work and do pay taxes will have had enough because the UK isn't a soveriegn state anymore it's just an EU state with little say in it's own affairs. We claim to be a democracy which was the reason we had unwanted crime commissioner election that none of the candidates campaigned for across the country with turn out rates only just over 15% but the Government won't let us vote on what really matters to us and that's leaving the EU. The only country that did allow it's people to vote was Switzerland who chose not to yet has all the benefits yet none of the numerous negatives notatcreamfields
  • Score: 0

3:14pm Mon 19 Nov 12

gazhopley says...

they don't want us to have responsible lives, they want us to depend more on their decisions, giving them more power, and we as a people are letting them do it. we can't help but make excuses for the way we are treated as we constantly tolerate it even though we know it's wrong. we are bullied into doing nothing, in fact we are being mentally abused, forced into changing the way we think, what we perceive as right or wrong. there are 3 types of people on this earth. those who are bullies, those who are bullied and those who won't tolerate any of it, pick your category and stand by it.
they don't want us to have responsible lives, they want us to depend more on their decisions, giving them more power, and we as a people are letting them do it. we can't help but make excuses for the way we are treated as we constantly tolerate it even though we know it's wrong. we are bullied into doing nothing, in fact we are being mentally abused, forced into changing the way we think, what we perceive as right or wrong. there are 3 types of people on this earth. those who are bullies, those who are bullied and those who won't tolerate any of it, pick your category and stand by it. gazhopley
  • Score: 0

3:59pm Mon 19 Nov 12

chunkymunky says...

cookie1974 wrote:
chunkymunky wrote:
cookie1974 wrote:
chunkymunky wrote:
ChrisNJ wrote:
Cheap Mower wrote:
ChrisNJ wrote:
pognoogle wrote: Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.
Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters
what you going to spend your dole on next week? why not have a few cans of super strength while watching jeremy kyle
dont be so judgemental, think you'll find since my run in with the law, i work, pay my taxes, look after my daughter, so no i am not "one of the statistics"
In all fairness to you Chris i do believe what your saying is right about its what we do moving forward that counts, but only if we accept the consequesnes of our past of which im sure you have done.
I see we are there again chunkymunky quickly pointing the finger and trying to make people look small! unbelievable!!!!
you mean from my last comment on from the previous discussion? or yet again cookie you just doing the usual and chipping in with nothing of any value?!?! Interesting how you haven’t said the same to pognoodle or cheapmower to make similar comments in relation to ChrisNJ's comments....but then again why would you, you've had your little vendetta for me for a while now! I think the only that’s unbelievable here cookie is your cessation of anything of value, interest addition to the discussion. Now go back to throwing those darts at the board with my picture on!
BLAH BLAH BLAH!! off you go on your rant, BLAH BLAH BLAH!! 2 words second word OFF, i think you have brain in there somewhere to guess the 1st.
Ha Ha Ha....thanks for so eloquently just proving the points i was making about all the effort and information to bring to the comments section!!

He he he couldn’t bloody write it!!

I assume you still have nothing to say to either pognoodle or cheapmower….no…?
? thought not!! Have we moved onto the voodoo doll yet luv?!?
[quote][p][bold]cookie1974[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]cookie1974[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Cheap Mower[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pognoogle[/bold] wrote: Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.[/p][/quote]Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters[/p][/quote]what you going to spend your dole on next week? why not have a few cans of super strength while watching jeremy kyle[/p][/quote]dont be so judgemental, think you'll find since my run in with the law, i work, pay my taxes, look after my daughter, so no i am not "one of the statistics"[/p][/quote]In all fairness to you Chris i do believe what your saying is right about its what we do moving forward that counts, but only if we accept the consequesnes of our past of which im sure you have done.[/p][/quote]I see we are there again chunkymunky quickly pointing the finger and trying to make people look small! unbelievable!!!![/p][/quote]you mean from my last comment on from the previous discussion? or yet again cookie you just doing the usual and chipping in with nothing of any value?!?! Interesting how you haven’t said the same to pognoodle or cheapmower to make similar comments in relation to ChrisNJ's comments....but then again why would you, you've had your little vendetta for me for a while now! I think the only that’s unbelievable here cookie is your cessation of anything of value, interest addition to the discussion. Now go back to throwing those darts at the board with my picture on![/p][/quote]BLAH BLAH BLAH!! off you go on your rant, BLAH BLAH BLAH!! 2 words second word OFF, i think you have brain in there somewhere to guess the 1st.[/p][/quote]Ha Ha Ha....thanks for so eloquently just proving the points i was making about all the effort and information to bring to the comments section!! He he he couldn’t bloody write it!! I assume you still have nothing to say to either pognoodle or cheapmower….no…? ? thought not!! Have we moved onto the voodoo doll yet luv?!? chunkymunky
  • Score: 0

4:01pm Mon 19 Nov 12

chunkymunky says...

AJH123 wrote:
My 18 year old son and his friend were the "witnesses who intervened" in this case, each dragging off and restraining one of the attackers until the police arrived, my son suffered a sever fractrue to his hand in the struggle. He and his friend ran to intervene when they saw Mr Derbyshire being attacked without a thought for their own personal safety, but the resulting fracture meant he was unable to work for 5 weeks and as he was on a temporary contract he didnt even received Staturtory Sick Pay, he gave his witness statement and was prepared to attend court and didnt even get as much as a thank you from the police - makes you wonder if its worth it??
Although it seems he got the crappy end of the stick with being unable to work, he can walk this town with his head held high! not many would intervene but he choose to and potentially save this mans life!

It just goes to show the calibre of some people out there! You should be very proud of him.
[quote][p][bold]AJH123[/bold] wrote: My 18 year old son and his friend were the "witnesses who intervened" in this case, each dragging off and restraining one of the attackers until the police arrived, my son suffered a sever fractrue to his hand in the struggle. He and his friend ran to intervene when they saw Mr Derbyshire being attacked without a thought for their own personal safety, but the resulting fracture meant he was unable to work for 5 weeks and as he was on a temporary contract he didnt even received Staturtory Sick Pay, he gave his witness statement and was prepared to attend court and didnt even get as much as a thank you from the police - makes you wonder if its worth it??[/p][/quote]Although it seems he got the crappy end of the stick with being unable to work, he can walk this town with his head held high! not many would intervene but he choose to and potentially save this mans life! It just goes to show the calibre of some people out there! You should be very proud of him. chunkymunky
  • Score: 0

4:02pm Mon 19 Nov 12

chunkymunky says...

cookie1974 wrote:
chunkymunky wrote:
cookie1974 wrote:
chunkymunky wrote:
ChrisNJ wrote:
Cheap Mower wrote:
ChrisNJ wrote:
pognoogle wrote: Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.
Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters
what you going to spend your dole on next week? why not have a few cans of super strength while watching jeremy kyle
dont be so judgemental, think you'll find since my run in with the law, i work, pay my taxes, look after my daughter, so no i am not "one of the statistics"
In all fairness to you Chris i do believe what your saying is right about its what we do moving forward that counts, but only if we accept the consequesnes of our past of which im sure you have done.
I see we are there again chunkymunky quickly pointing the finger and trying to make people look small! unbelievable!!!!
you mean from my last comment on from the previous discussion? or yet again cookie you just doing the usual and chipping in with nothing of any value?!?! Interesting how you haven’t said the same to pognoodle or cheapmower to make similar comments in relation to ChrisNJ's comments....but then again why would you, you've had your little vendetta for me for a while now! I think the only that’s unbelievable here cookie is your cessation of anything of value, interest addition to the discussion. Now go back to throwing those darts at the board with my picture on!
BLAH BLAH BLAH!! off you go on your rant, BLAH BLAH BLAH!! 2 words second word OFF, i think you have brain in there somewhere to guess the 1st.
ps......was it 'spider'....the missing word before 'off'?!?!?
[quote][p][bold]cookie1974[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]cookie1974[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Cheap Mower[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisNJ[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pognoogle[/bold] wrote: Didn't you get arrested for having weed in your house ChrisNJ? I'm not one to judge people based on where they live, but I'm not one to get on my hypocritical high horse either. It wasn't because of where these yobs are from that they behaved like this, it's because they're ignorant a**eholes with no motivation to do anything for themselves because it's easier to blame everything and anything else.[/p][/quote]Thats irrelevant, and alo in the past and behind me, what i do now is what matters[/p][/quote]what you going to spend your dole on next week? why not have a few cans of super strength while watching jeremy kyle[/p][/quote]dont be so judgemental, think you'll find since my run in with the law, i work, pay my taxes, look after my daughter, so no i am not "one of the statistics"[/p][/quote]In all fairness to you Chris i do believe what your saying is right about its what we do moving forward that counts, but only if we accept the consequesnes of our past of which im sure you have done.[/p][/quote]I see we are there again chunkymunky quickly pointing the finger and trying to make people look small! unbelievable!!!![/p][/quote]you mean from my last comment on from the previous discussion? or yet again cookie you just doing the usual and chipping in with nothing of any value?!?! Interesting how you haven’t said the same to pognoodle or cheapmower to make similar comments in relation to ChrisNJ's comments....but then again why would you, you've had your little vendetta for me for a while now! I think the only that’s unbelievable here cookie is your cessation of anything of value, interest addition to the discussion. Now go back to throwing those darts at the board with my picture on![/p][/quote]BLAH BLAH BLAH!! off you go on your rant, BLAH BLAH BLAH!! 2 words second word OFF, i think you have brain in there somewhere to guess the 1st.[/p][/quote]ps......was it 'spider'....the missing word before 'off'?!?!? chunkymunky
  • Score: 0

12:27am Tue 20 Nov 12

lilkaz says...

chunkymunky wrote:
Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!!
NOT all people on redshank are scum maybe yo should wonder down there and see for yourself that there are some nice people who reside there dont judge a whole community by what theses two young men have done
[quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!![/p][/quote]NOT all people on redshank are scum maybe yo should wonder down there and see for yourself that there are some nice people who reside there dont judge a whole community by what theses two young men have done lilkaz
  • Score: 0

12:30am Tue 20 Nov 12

lilkaz says...

chunkymunky wrote:
Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!!
NOT all people on redshank are scum maybe yo should wonder down there and see for yourself that there are some nice people who reside there dont judge a whole community by what theses two young men have done
[quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!![/p][/quote]NOT all people on redshank are scum maybe yo should wonder down there and see for yourself that there are some nice people who reside there dont judge a whole community by what theses two young men have done lilkaz
  • Score: 0

2:03am Tue 20 Nov 12

organic321 says...

This Forum has become so boring!!! Sick of hearing the 'fish wives' about Redshack lane & its inhabitants & their goings on... Get a life other than J/K, better still, get a job first! (-:
This Forum has become so boring!!! Sick of hearing the 'fish wives' about Redshack lane & its inhabitants & their goings on... Get a life other than J/K, better still, get a job first! (-: organic321
  • Score: 0

9:03am Tue 20 Nov 12

Pauline McEwan says...

chunkymunky wrote:
AJH123 wrote: My 18 year old son and his friend were the "witnesses who intervened" in this case, each dragging off and restraining one of the attackers until the police arrived, my son suffered a sever fractrue to his hand in the struggle. He and his friend ran to intervene when they saw Mr Derbyshire being attacked without a thought for their own personal safety, but the resulting fracture meant he was unable to work for 5 weeks and as he was on a temporary contract he didnt even received Staturtory Sick Pay, he gave his witness statement and was prepared to attend court and didnt even get as much as a thank you from the police - makes you wonder if its worth it??
Although it seems he got the crappy end of the stick with being unable to work, he can walk this town with his head held high! not many would intervene but he choose to and potentially save this mans life! It just goes to show the calibre of some people out there! You should be very proud of him.
I agree chunkymunky, he has probably saved the teachers life by intervening, we don't want another incident like Gary Newlove but that is probably what may have happened and all for a wallet that probably didn't have much in it as he was at the cash machine. My bf was beaten up by drunken yobs in Manchester few years ago and he was lucky that the police had been monitoring the yobs and trying to catch them through CCTV. They need to make tougher sentences for people like this as they will serve their "so little months" and go back out and do it again. Justice is a joke in this country.
[quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AJH123[/bold] wrote: My 18 year old son and his friend were the "witnesses who intervened" in this case, each dragging off and restraining one of the attackers until the police arrived, my son suffered a sever fractrue to his hand in the struggle. He and his friend ran to intervene when they saw Mr Derbyshire being attacked without a thought for their own personal safety, but the resulting fracture meant he was unable to work for 5 weeks and as he was on a temporary contract he didnt even received Staturtory Sick Pay, he gave his witness statement and was prepared to attend court and didnt even get as much as a thank you from the police - makes you wonder if its worth it??[/p][/quote]Although it seems he got the crappy end of the stick with being unable to work, he can walk this town with his head held high! not many would intervene but he choose to and potentially save this mans life! It just goes to show the calibre of some people out there! You should be very proud of him.[/p][/quote]I agree chunkymunky, he has probably saved the teachers life by intervening, we don't want another incident like Gary Newlove but that is probably what may have happened and all for a wallet that probably didn't have much in it as he was at the cash machine. My bf was beaten up by drunken yobs in Manchester few years ago and he was lucky that the police had been monitoring the yobs and trying to catch them through CCTV. They need to make tougher sentences for people like this as they will serve their "so little months" and go back out and do it again. Justice is a joke in this country. Pauline McEwan
  • Score: 0

12:30pm Tue 20 Nov 12

jitterbug says...

chunkymunky wrote:
Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!!
Lived on Redhank Lane have you Chunky? Every estate has its parasites however its wrong to tar everybody with the same brush.

These two should've been drowned at birth!
[quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!![/p][/quote]Lived on Redhank Lane have you Chunky? Every estate has its parasites however its wrong to tar everybody with the same brush. These two should've been drowned at birth! jitterbug
  • Score: 0

4:02pm Tue 20 Nov 12

chunkymunky says...

jitterbug wrote:
chunkymunky wrote:
Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!!
Lived on Redhank Lane have you Chunky? Every estate has its parasites however its wrong to tar everybody with the same brush.

These two should've been drowned at birth!
Yes in fact I did, I was originally born and raised in birchwood, mainly oakwood area, including redshank before I moved away at 16 because it was a vile, run down hell hole being filled with probation clients and problematic families moved from other social housing areas! Thankfully 2 years later my parents were able to move also!

That data now speaks for itself!!!
[quote][p][bold]jitterbug[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!![/p][/quote]Lived on Redhank Lane have you Chunky? Every estate has its parasites however its wrong to tar everybody with the same brush. These two should've been drowned at birth![/p][/quote]Yes in fact I did, I was originally born and raised in birchwood, mainly oakwood area, including redshank before I moved away at 16 because it was a vile, run down hell hole being filled with probation clients and problematic families moved from other social housing areas! Thankfully 2 years later my parents were able to move also! That data now speaks for itself!!! chunkymunky
  • Score: 0

5:43pm Tue 20 Nov 12

live_wire says...

YES! this pair of complete pussyholes are gonna cry their way though xmas while getting hollowed out on beachers block haha
YES! this pair of complete pussyholes are gonna cry their way though xmas while getting hollowed out on beachers block haha live_wire
  • Score: 0

5:54pm Tue 20 Nov 12

landcrab says...

chunkymunky wrote:
Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!!
I don't think it’s fair to judge people from the area they come from or try and blame the parents for the actions of their kids. Both I and my wife are both council estate bourn and bread, and neither of us has been in trouble with the police. I know one of the defendants and he’s a sound lad. Before any of you jump down my throat I agree that they should been given a prison sentence what they did that night was plain nasty. But a lot of people have done stupid, dangerous and nasty things when drunk.
[quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!![/p][/quote]I don't think it’s fair to judge people from the area they come from or try and blame the parents for the actions of their kids. Both I and my wife are both council estate bourn and bread, and neither of us has been in trouble with the police. I know one of the defendants and he’s a sound lad. Before any of you jump down my throat I agree that they should been given a prison sentence what they did that night was plain nasty. But a lot of people have done stupid, dangerous and nasty things when drunk. landcrab
  • Score: 0

6:19pm Tue 20 Nov 12

Atheist Lawyer says...

chunkymunky wrote:
jitterbug wrote:
chunkymunky wrote:
Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!!
Lived on Redhank Lane have you Chunky? Every estate has its parasites however its wrong to tar everybody with the same brush.

These two should've been drowned at birth!
Yes in fact I did, I was originally born and raised in birchwood, mainly oakwood area, including redshank before I moved away at 16 because it was a vile, run down hell hole being filled with probation clients and problematic families moved from other social housing areas! Thankfully 2 years later my parents were able to move also!

That data now speaks for itself!!!
Oh is it?

My family lives there and we aren't probation clients or a problematic family from any other social housing areas and we have lived there for over 20 years and there are many families like ours who aren't probation clients or come from other social housing areas.

The only reason why I moved is so I can go to university to do Law. I still go back fortnightly to see my family. But then again I am just the scum of Redshank Lane. That is the same with my older sister.
[quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]jitterbug[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!![/p][/quote]Lived on Redhank Lane have you Chunky? Every estate has its parasites however its wrong to tar everybody with the same brush. These two should've been drowned at birth![/p][/quote]Yes in fact I did, I was originally born and raised in birchwood, mainly oakwood area, including redshank before I moved away at 16 because it was a vile, run down hell hole being filled with probation clients and problematic families moved from other social housing areas! Thankfully 2 years later my parents were able to move also! That data now speaks for itself!!![/p][/quote]Oh is it? My family lives there and we aren't probation clients or a problematic family from any other social housing areas and we have lived there for over 20 years and there are many families like ours who aren't probation clients or come from other social housing areas. The only reason why I moved is so I can go to university to do Law. I still go back fortnightly to see my family. But then again I am just the scum of Redshank Lane. That is the same with my older sister. Atheist Lawyer
  • Score: 0

8:05pm Tue 20 Nov 12

chunkymunky says...

Atheist Lawyer wrote:
chunkymunky wrote:
jitterbug wrote:
chunkymunky wrote:
Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!!
Lived on Redhank Lane have you Chunky? Every estate has its parasites however its wrong to tar everybody with the same brush.

These two should've been drowned at birth!
Yes in fact I did, I was originally born and raised in birchwood, mainly oakwood area, including redshank before I moved away at 16 because it was a vile, run down hell hole being filled with probation clients and problematic families moved from other social housing areas! Thankfully 2 years later my parents were able to move also!

That data now speaks for itself!!!
Oh is it?

My family lives there and we aren't probation clients or a problematic family from any other social housing areas and we have lived there for over 20 years and there are many families like ours who aren't probation clients or come from other social housing areas.

The only reason why I moved is so I can go to university to do Law. I still go back fortnightly to see my family. But then again I am just the scum of Redshank Lane. That is the same with my older sister.
Did I say 'all'?

If your going to do law thankfully you will learn about crime data portfolios and the link between postcodes and crime with certain demographics an the area those groups reside in!!

Stamp your feet and put your fingers in your ears all you want! As I said......it is what it is!!!
[quote][p][bold]Atheist Lawyer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]jitterbug[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!![/p][/quote]Lived on Redhank Lane have you Chunky? Every estate has its parasites however its wrong to tar everybody with the same brush. These two should've been drowned at birth![/p][/quote]Yes in fact I did, I was originally born and raised in birchwood, mainly oakwood area, including redshank before I moved away at 16 because it was a vile, run down hell hole being filled with probation clients and problematic families moved from other social housing areas! Thankfully 2 years later my parents were able to move also! That data now speaks for itself!!![/p][/quote]Oh is it? My family lives there and we aren't probation clients or a problematic family from any other social housing areas and we have lived there for over 20 years and there are many families like ours who aren't probation clients or come from other social housing areas. The only reason why I moved is so I can go to university to do Law. I still go back fortnightly to see my family. But then again I am just the scum of Redshank Lane. That is the same with my older sister.[/p][/quote]Did I say 'all'? If your going to do law thankfully you will learn about crime data portfolios and the link between postcodes and crime with certain demographics an the area those groups reside in!! Stamp your feet and put your fingers in your ears all you want! As I said......it is what it is!!! chunkymunky
  • Score: 0

8:08pm Tue 20 Nov 12

chunkymunky says...

Why not have a look at police.uk and see the crime maps!! Look at redshank and kingfisher!!!
Why not have a look at police.uk and see the crime maps!! Look at redshank and kingfisher!!! chunkymunky
  • Score: 0

9:37pm Tue 20 Nov 12

SickAndTired2 says...

chunkymunky wrote:
Why not have a look at police.uk and see the crime maps!! Look at redshank and kingfisher!!!
Awesome. Do you win the argument? What's your prize?
[quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Why not have a look at police.uk and see the crime maps!! Look at redshank and kingfisher!!![/p][/quote]Awesome. Do you win the argument? What's your prize? SickAndTired2
  • Score: 0

10:09am Wed 21 Nov 12

chunkymunky says...

SickAndTired2 wrote:
chunkymunky wrote: Why not have a look at police.uk and see the crime maps!! Look at redshank and kingfisher!!!
Awesome. Do you win the argument? What's your prize?
Chufty badge and a cuppa tea!!
[quote][p][bold]SickAndTired2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Why not have a look at police.uk and see the crime maps!! Look at redshank and kingfisher!!![/p][/quote]Awesome. Do you win the argument? What's your prize?[/p][/quote]Chufty badge and a cuppa tea!! chunkymunky
  • Score: 0

11:34am Wed 21 Nov 12

JAMIE K says...

I don't think it’s fair to judge people from the area they come from or try and blame the parents for the actions of their kids. Both I and my wife are both council estate bourn and bread, and neither of us has been in trouble with the police. I know one of the defendants and he’s a sound lad. Before any of you jump down my throat I agree that they should been given a prison sentence what they did that night was plain nasty. But a lot of people have done stupid, dangerous and nasty things when drunk...... must be ok to do then if alot of people have done stupid,dangerous and nasty things when drunk both should rot!!
I don't think it’s fair to judge people from the area they come from or try and blame the parents for the actions of their kids. Both I and my wife are both council estate bourn and bread, and neither of us has been in trouble with the police. I know one of the defendants and he’s a sound lad. Before any of you jump down my throat I agree that they should been given a prison sentence what they did that night was plain nasty. But a lot of people have done stupid, dangerous and nasty things when drunk...... must be ok to do then if alot of people have done stupid,dangerous and nasty things when drunk both should rot!! JAMIE K
  • Score: 0

12:15pm Wed 21 Nov 12

jitterbug says...

chunkymunky wrote:
jitterbug wrote:
chunkymunky wrote: Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!!
Lived on Redhank Lane have you Chunky? Every estate has its parasites however its wrong to tar everybody with the same brush. These two should've been drowned at birth!
Yes in fact I did, I was originally born and raised in birchwood, mainly oakwood area, including redshank before I moved away at 16 because it was a vile, run down hell hole being filled with probation clients and problematic families moved from other social housing areas! Thankfully 2 years later my parents were able to move also! That data now speaks for itself!!!
Well lets all give Chunky a round of applause for escaping crime ridden hell hole. My goodness your childhood must've been awful, filled with trauma living in such a dreprived area.

As I previously stated, every estate has its parasites not all folk from Birchwood/Oakwood are on probation or from problematic families.
[quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]jitterbug[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!![/p][/quote]Lived on Redhank Lane have you Chunky? Every estate has its parasites however its wrong to tar everybody with the same brush. These two should've been drowned at birth![/p][/quote]Yes in fact I did, I was originally born and raised in birchwood, mainly oakwood area, including redshank before I moved away at 16 because it was a vile, run down hell hole being filled with probation clients and problematic families moved from other social housing areas! Thankfully 2 years later my parents were able to move also! That data now speaks for itself!!![/p][/quote]Well lets all give Chunky a round of applause for escaping crime ridden hell hole. My goodness your childhood must've been awful, filled with trauma living in such a dreprived area. As I previously stated, every estate has its parasites not all folk from Birchwood/Oakwood are on probation or from problematic families. jitterbug
  • Score: 0

12:32pm Wed 21 Nov 12

Pauline McEwan says...

Can't believe this has turned into a slanging match. The important issue here is about the fact that this poor guy was attacked without any provocation, no matter where the lads came from they were out of order and should have been jailed for a lot longer than they got.
Can't believe this has turned into a slanging match. The important issue here is about the fact that this poor guy was attacked without any provocation, no matter where the lads came from they were out of order and should have been jailed for a lot longer than they got. Pauline McEwan
  • Score: 0

12:53pm Wed 21 Nov 12

gazhopley says...

Absolutely agree Pauline, they are all going on like Redshank is the worse crime ridden hell hole in Warrington, and there are worse. you can't blame someone's actions solely from their environment, it's not who we are or where we are from, but it's our actions that define us. They chose to drink, they chose to beat someone, they are responsible for their actions; not the drink, not their environment, and it seems there is a few on here trying to make excuses for them, and there is no excuses for what they did, the punishment should fit the crime and in this case I don't think it does.
Absolutely agree Pauline, they are all going on like Redshank is the worse crime ridden hell hole in Warrington, and there are worse. you can't blame someone's actions solely from their environment, it's not who we are or where we are from, but it's our actions that define us. They chose to drink, they chose to beat someone, they are responsible for their actions; not the drink, not their environment, and it seems there is a few on here trying to make excuses for them, and there is no excuses for what they did, the punishment should fit the crime and in this case I don't think it does. gazhopley
  • Score: 0

3:19pm Wed 21 Nov 12

jayjay89 says...

chunkymunky wrote:
Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!!
excuse me but your a narrow minded fool, i know these lads and as hard as it is for me to agree with some like ur self, they are scum but only one of these lads lives on redshank lane so your only half right my point being you can did up statistics on any area and shout your mouth off.

I have lived on redshank lane my whole life (23y) and i have seen the crime drop, i can walk you around the streets and show you good family people that make do with what they have for there kids, I my self have been attacked in this area but by 3 lads that were from orford, my mums house was robbed they were caught an guess what orford lads as well, you dont see me running my tounge off sayin "Typical orford scum of warrington!!"

although I will admit redshank lane dose have its undesirables it is by far no worse than other areas in warrington.

and just for a laught ill give you some statistics..

ASB- birchwood is 13th out of 14 so all in all no way! near as bad as you made out.

Burglary- birchwood is 14th out of 14! so you cab clearly see its at the bottom.

Vehicle- birchwood 14th again, im starting to make you sound bad now :)

Violent crime- birchwood 13th no need to explain, i think your gettin the idea.

over all on the table our whole crime rates finishes us at 12th with nummerous areas ahead of us that i could complain about just like you have redshank lane(birchwood), but i know of good familys and people in alot of them areas that suffer from people like you that dont think befor they speak.

and good sir from the stats you spoke about in my opinion were aload of crap and you made them up to suit your views, so heres where my stats follow the link below and i bet you find you live in an area with more crime than i do :)

http://www.ukcrimest
ats.com/Neighbourhoo
d/Cheshire_Constabul
ary/Warrington_Town_
Centre#League
[quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Typical redSkank lane scum of warrington!![/p][/quote]excuse me but your a narrow minded fool, i know these lads and as hard as it is for me to agree with some like ur self, they are scum but only one of these lads lives on redshank lane so your only half right my point being you can did up statistics on any area and shout your mouth off. I have lived on redshank lane my whole life (23y) and i have seen the crime drop, i can walk you around the streets and show you good family people that make do with what they have for there kids, I my self have been attacked in this area but by 3 lads that were from orford, my mums house was robbed they were caught an guess what orford lads as well, you dont see me running my tounge off sayin "Typical orford scum of warrington!!" although I will admit redshank lane dose have its undesirables it is by far no worse than other areas in warrington. and just for a laught ill give you some statistics.. ASB- birchwood is 13th out of 14 so all in all no way! near as bad as you made out. Burglary- birchwood is 14th out of 14! so you cab clearly see its at the bottom. Vehicle- birchwood 14th again, im starting to make you sound bad now :) Violent crime- birchwood 13th no need to explain, i think your gettin the idea. over all on the table our whole crime rates finishes us at 12th with nummerous areas ahead of us that i could complain about just like you have redshank lane(birchwood), but i know of good familys and people in alot of them areas that suffer from people like you that dont think befor they speak. and good sir from the stats you spoke about in my opinion were aload of crap and you made them up to suit your views, so heres where my stats follow the link below and i bet you find you live in an area with more crime than i do :) http://www.ukcrimest ats.com/Neighbourhoo d/Cheshire_Constabul ary/Warrington_Town_ Centre#League jayjay89
  • Score: 0

3:37pm Wed 21 Nov 12

jayjay89 says...

chunkymunky wrote:
Why not have a look at police.uk and see the crime maps!! Look at redshank and kingfisher!!!
i have looked at your link an if you click the button that says crime on or near redshank lane it says 1! 1 F'ing incident, all the rest happend in other areas of birchwood with a grand total of 53 incidents you type in orford for example 456!

you are either blind to the truth an do not like to admit when you are wrong or you are realy bad with numbers :/
[quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Why not have a look at police.uk and see the crime maps!! Look at redshank and kingfisher!!![/p][/quote]i have looked at your link an if you click the button that says crime on or near redshank lane it says 1! 1 F'ing incident, all the rest happend in other areas of birchwood with a grand total of 53 incidents you type in orford for example 456! you are either blind to the truth an do not like to admit when you are wrong or you are realy bad with numbers :/ jayjay89
  • Score: 0

7:50pm Wed 21 Nov 12

chunkymunky says...

jayjay89 wrote:
chunkymunky wrote:
Why not have a look at police.uk and see the crime maps!! Look at redshank and kingfisher!!!
i have looked at your link an if you click the button that says crime on or near redshank lane it says 1! 1 F'ing incident, all the rest happend in other areas of birchwood with a grand total of 53 incidents you type in orford for example 456!

you are either blind to the truth an do not like to admit when you are wrong or you are realy bad with numbers :/
And to put it all into context, what's the population for the areas? Unless of course your going of top line numbers and not population per % as stats are worked out?!?

If 2 people live in an area and 1 commits a crime it's 50% if 1 From 100 it's 1%

Your also not looking of the total % number of crimes per post code in the area as a percentage and compared to other areas! As usual people know nothing about stats nor how they work! The 1 in redshank was for that month! Maybe go back and look over the last 2 years!!!
[quote][p][bold]jayjay89[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkymunky[/bold] wrote: Why not have a look at police.uk and see the crime maps!! Look at redshank and kingfisher!!![/p][/quote]i have looked at your link an if you click the button that says crime on or near redshank lane it says 1! 1 F'ing incident, all the rest happend in other areas of birchwood with a grand total of 53 incidents you type in orford for example 456! you are either blind to the truth an do not like to admit when you are wrong or you are realy bad with numbers :/[/p][/quote]And to put it all into context, what's the population for the areas? Unless of course your going of top line numbers and not population per % as stats are worked out?!? If 2 people live in an area and 1 commits a crime it's 50% if 1 From 100 it's 1% Your also not looking of the total % number of crimes per post code in the area as a percentage and compared to other areas! As usual people know nothing about stats nor how they work! The 1 in redshank was for that month! Maybe go back and look over the last 2 years!!! chunkymunky
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree