WARRINGTON Wolves are into the Challenge Cup quarter finals, and they did it in dramatic style.

Matty Ashton’s last-minute try – his second of the game – allowed them to see off Catalans Dragons in Perpignan for the second time in just over a month.

They had looked set for defeat when Matt Ikuvalu’s try put the hosts ahead while they were down to 12 men following Michael McIlorum’s sin-binning.

That along with tries from Tom Johnstone and Arthur Romano completed a fightback from 12-0 down, with Ashton’s first try and a further effort from Matt Dufty putting Daryl Powell’s side in command.

Watch all the tries below

Check out full post-match reaction below

> BIG MATCH VERDICT: Fortitude and resolve on display once again

> Five key talking points as Wire put out the Dragons' fire again

> FAN GALLERY: Wire fans soak it up in Perpignan

> 'A great way to win a game' - Powell reacts to cup victory

> WIRE SOCIAL: Fans hail their comeback kings

> Challenge Cup quarter-final draw - when is it and who could Wire face?

> Re-live the action from a dramatic afternoon as it happened

Warrington Guardian:

Match facts: 

Challenge Cup, sixth round

Saturday, May 20, 2023

Catalans Dragons...14 Warrington Wolves...16

Dragons: Arthur Mourge; Arthur Romano, Matt Whitley, Matt Ikuvalu, Tom Johnstone; Mitchell Pearce, Sam Tomkins; Mike McMeeken, Michael McIlorum, Jordan Dezaria, Manu Ma'u, Paul Seguier, Ben Garcia. Subs: Julian Bousquet, Romain Navarrete, Suia Taukeiaho, Tanguy Zenon

Wolves: Matt Dufty; Josh Thewlis, Peter Mata'utia, Stefan Ratchford, Matty Ashton; George Williams, Josh Drinkwater; Joe Bullock, Daryl Clark, Paul Vaughan, Josh McGuire, Ben Currie, James Harrison. Subs: Sam Kasiano, Joe Philbin, Danny Walker, Gil Dudson

Scoring: Ashton try, 15mins, Ratchford goal, 0-6; Dufty try, 24mins, Ratchford goal, 0-12; Romano try, 33mins, Mourge goal, 6-12; Johnstone try, 52mins, 10-12; Ikuvalu try, 65mins, 14-12; Ashton try, 78mins, 14-16

Penalties: Dragons 5 Wolves 5

Sin bin: McIlorum (58mins, professional foul)

Referee: Jack Smith