Former Atomic Kitten star, Kerry Katona says she has ‘no regrets’ in a recent tell all interview about her rocky past.

The Padgate-born singer opened up about her drug-taking, battles with mental health and her three marriages in an interview with GB News.

“People say do you have any regrets? I have no regrets,” Kerry disclosed to interviewer Nana Akua.

“I don’t regret the drugs, I don’t regret the bankruptcies, I don’t regret the husbands.

“I’ve not made any mistakes; they’ve all been lessons and we’re all human.”

Speaking on her turbulent childhood and upbringing, the mother-of-five detailed how she was a ‘product of an affair’.

She said: “I was in four sets of foster parents and refuges.

“The fact that I’ve achieved what I have achieved is pretty phenomenal… I’m really proud of myself.”

While expressing love for her mother, Kerry admitted ‘it wasn’t the greatest of childhoods’ and detailed how her mother struggled with mental health and drug issues and experienced an abusive relationship while she was growing up.

Kerry went on to say how despite filing bankruptcy twice in her adult years, she has bounced back to become a millionaire yet again but has realised that money is not where happiness lies.

“The money in your bank, the size of your house, the cars on your drive, the one thing I’ve realised is that your riches are in the memories you create with your family.

“That’s one thing I’ve learnt but I am driven by always making sure that my kids are provided for.”

The 42-year-old singer has recently grown a huge platform on adult content platform, OnlyFans which she joined back in May 2020.

Opening up about her ‘fairy tale’ marriage to Westlife singer Brian McFadden, she said:

“The best thing about that marriage was that I got Molly and Lily from it.

“The madness of mine and Brian’s marriage started more or less when we divorced, when we separated.

“I left Atomic Kitten to become a stay-at-home mum. I just wanted to be a mum and a wife, I didn’t want to be rich and famous. That was my dream, that was my goal and that’s what I became.

Kerry told GB News how when she initially met Brian he was her ‘knight in shining armour’ but after the pop star left her it all came ‘tumbling down’ and she experienced a breakdown.

“I was suicidal, and I turned to cocaine, which became my best friend at the time.

“It was the thing that was keeping me going. Brian had left me, he was in Australia. It was a crazy, crazy time and I can’t believe I got through it.”

Addressing her second marriage to former partner Mark Croft, she said how after the breakdown of her first marriage, she panicked and wanted to ‘fix’ the ‘broken home’ her children were then a part of.

“I was trying to fulfil my dream as a broken child, and not so much what they needed but not realising that I was enough for my kids, and I thought I need to get married and Mark [Croft] asked me to marry him and I said yes.

“I thought I’ll get married, I’ll have some more kids and I’ll try and fix what’s been broken, and that’s a pattern that I continued to do.”

But with her current partner Ryan, Kerry said how she has broken the chain with ‘not a divorce paper or kid in sight’ after a so far successful five years together.

“I think I’ve had to go through what I’ve been through to be with who I am with today and be who I am today.”

Speaking on the infamous This Morning interview back in 2008 which left much speculation as to whether the singer was under the influence of drugs as she spoke with presenters Holly and Phil on the popular day-time show, she explained how she was on bipolar medication at the time.

“I’ll be honest with you, I’ve shoved enough cocaine up my nose, I’ve drunk until the cows come home and I’ve no reason to lie,” she said.

“I was on bipolar medication and at the time when I was at The Priory it was trial and error.

“There’s no medium with me, I’m all or nothing, so at the time it was trying to find the right medication.

“The side effects of the medication that I was taking were slurred speech. I took my medication so late at night that it still affected my speech the next day and that is all it was.