Great Oak Square, Mobberley, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16

Guide price

Bedrooms: 2
Being offered chain freeThis beautiful two bedroom first floor contemporary styled apartment is in stunning condition throughout and boasts a spacious lounge/dining room. French doors open onto a Juliette balcony providing elevated communal Village Green views. The attractive kitchen and bathroom both have a contemporary feel whilst both bedrooms are double rooms.Sold as part of Cheshire East Council's discount for sale scheme the asking price represents a 65% share of the property with no rent payable for the other 35%. Long lease, low maintenance costs. (call the agent for further information and criteria)Chain FreeCentral LocationTwo Double BedroomsAffordable Housing SchemeEntrance HallLounge/ Dining Room10'x15'8" (3.05mx4.78m). Open plan space with uPVC double glazed doors to a Juliette balcony. Feature fire place and fitted storage heaters.Kitchen6'10"x10' (2.08mx3.05m). Offering a range of wall and base units, four ring electric hob with electric oven and extractor fan. Stainless steel sink ad drainer with chrome mixer tap. UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.Bathroom9'x6'10" (2.74mx2.08m). Generous sized bathroom with white suite compromising of bath with overhead shower, low level W/C and hand wash basin with vanity mirror above.Master Bedroom15'5"x8'6" (4.7mx2.6m). Large double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.Bedroom Two11'8"x9' (3.56mx2.74m). Also a generous size, this room also benifits from a UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect and fitted storage heater.

01565 220047

Bridgfords - Knutsford

18 Princess Street, Knutsford, Cheshire

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

This field is required
Please enter a valid email address