JOSH Charnley scored his second hat-trick in as many weeks as The Wire recorded their seventh Super League win in a row at the expense of lowly Huddersfield Giants.

Charnley’s quickfire brace in the second half proved the catalyst for the hosts to cut loose, with Stefan Ratchford, Harvey Livett and Joe Philbin crossing in quick succession in the final stages.

Charnley, Ratchford and Tom Lineham crossed to put the hosts in control at the break, with Darnell McIntosh replying for Huddersfield.

After an attritional start, Charnley broke the deadlock with a try of genuine quality.

Ryan Atkins’ superb flicked pass set the winger away down the right touchline and he stepped inside to cross.

However, despite being on the back foot for much of the first half, it did not take Huddersfield long to respond.

Jordan Rankin’s high kick went backwards off Ratchford and McIntosh picked up the pieces to get the Giants on the board.

To their credit, the setback did not fluster Warrington as another well-taken try gave them more breathing space.

The ball was swung to the left edge where Harvey Livett, making his first start of the season in the second row, played a lovely inside pass for Ratchford to charge over.

Then, just before the break, Lineham provided Price’s side with another boost when he was found by Ratchford’s miss-out ball straight from a scrum and he hared down the line to score.

Huddersfield made a decent start to the second half and looked to have scored when Jordan Turner drove over, but he was ruled to be held up.

Lineham was denied in a similar fashion at the other end, while Charnley was denied a second as Ratchford’s pass to him was ruled forward in a frustrating start to the second half.

That all change as Charnley crossed twice either side of the hour mark to give Warrington full control.

First, he got on the end of a well-delayed pass from Bryson Goodwin before rounding off a sweet right-edge move to complete his treble.

Ratchford then got his second when he picked up an untidy Tyrone Roberts pass to muscle over and Livett chased Bryson Goodwin’s clever chip to add his name to the scoresheet.

A tiring Giants defence could not stop Philbin from close range as The Wire threatened to run riot, but that was the end of the scoring.

Wolves: Ratchford; Charnley, Atkins, Goodwin, Charnley; Brown, Roberts; Hill, Clark, Akauola, Hughes, Livett, Westwood. Subs: Murdoch-Masila, Philbin, Patton, G King.