WARRINGTON Wolves and Hull FC shared the points in a thrilling game at the KCOM Stadium.

Jake Mamo's try right on the full time hooter rescued The Wire from defeat, meaning a Super League game involving them went to golden point for the first time.

After 10 minutes of extra time and missed drop goal attempts on both sides, the sides remained deadlocked and will take a point each.

Carlos Tuimavave's try seemed to have secured victory for the hosts as execution seemed to let Wire down again.

Chris Hill had scored to hit back following Jake Connor's score, with the game's first try coming just shy of the hour mark.

With defences on top throughout, Marc Sneyd and Stefan Ratchford swapped penalties for the only points before the break.

> GUARDIAN VERDICT: Wire cannot continue to rely on individual brilliance after another Groundhog Day

> Why Warrington Wolves' display was praised by Hull FC's head coach

> How Warrington Wolves fans reacted to the attritional stalemate

> Read what Steve Price had to say about the golden point theatrics at the KCOM Stadium

> VOTE: Choose your Warrington Wolves man of the match from the draw with Hull FC here

> Re-live Warrington Wolves' dramatic draw with Hull FC here

Match facts

Super League, Round Three

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Hull FC...14 Warrington Wolves...14

Hull: Jake Connor; Bureta Faraimo, Carlos Tuimavave, Josh Griffin, Adam Swift; Ben McNamara, Marc Sneyd; Scott Taylor, Danny Houghton, Chris Satae, Andre Savelio, Jordan Lane, Joe Cator. Subs: Brad Fash, Jack Brown, Josh Bowden, Cameron Scott

Wolves: Stefan Ratchford; Josh Charnley, Jake Mamo, Toby King, Josh Thewlis; Blake Austin, Gareth Widdop; Chris Hill, Daryl Clark, Mike Cooper, Jack Hughes, Ben Currie, Matt Davis. Subs: Joe Philbin, Jason Clark, Danny Walker, Robbie Mulhern

Scoring: Sneyd penalty, 25mins, 2-0; Ratchford penalty, 31mins, 2-2; Connor try, 56mins, Sneyd goal, 8-2; Hill try, 60mins, Ratchford goal, 8-8; Tuimavave try, 70mins, Sneyd goal, 14-8; Mamo try, 80mins, Widdop goal, 14-14

Penalties: Hull 5 Wolves 5

Referee: Robert Hicks