A GANG of teenagers ransacked a disabled boy’s home and destroyed his mobility equipment before trashing dozens of cars during a shocking crime spree.

The teens also robbed a ‘vulnerable’ girl and attacked a 14-year-old boy in Warrington town centre as part of their ‘Mischief Night’ rampage.

One of the group was jailed last week, while two others were spared prison sentences.

Liverpool Crown Court heard that a 17-year-old girl was walking with friends on Bridge Street at around 1am on Saturday, November 2 2019, when they were confronted by a group of seven youths.

She was forced to her knees by now 18-year-old Georgie Pomfrett before a 17-year-old girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, snatched her mobile phone.

This teen then pushed the victim to the ground as she retreated, before kicking her and stamping on her head as she curled up into a ball.

Jordan King, 19, dragged her across the floor before a 17-year-old boy – who also cannot be named for legal reasons – threw the phone to the ground and stamped on it before throwing it onto the roof of a nearby building.

Warrington Guardian:

Jordan King

A 14-year-old boy who was with the victim attempted to help his friend but was chased 300 metres down the street by King , who repeatedly punched the youngster in the face once he had caught up with him.

In the early hours of the same morning, up to 50 youths – including Pomfrett and the two 17-year-old defendants – broke into a family home on Densham Avenue in Longford.

This property had been specially adapted to cater for the needs of a five-year-old boy who lived there and suffered from spina bifida, but was empty at the time as it had been flooded days earlier.

Inside, vandals destroyed medical equipment, chucked paint over the walls, threw the occupants’ possessions into the garden and even started fires.

Warrington Guardian:

Shortly afterwards, a total of 31 cars parked on the forecourt of the nearby Lightcliffe Skoda Warrington showroom on Winwick Road were vandalised by the 17-year-old boy.

Around £15,000 of damage was caused when the vehicles had their windows smashed.

Warrington Guardian:

Another five car showrooms on Winwick Road and Ireland Street in Orford were targeted between 2am and 5am the same morning, but no charges been brought in relation to these incidents.

Upon his arrest, King – of no fixed address – was caught with two snap bags of crushed paracetamol, which he admitted he had been selling under the pretence that it was cocaine.

Appearing in court via video link to HMP Altcourse, he was handed 30 months behind bars after admitting robbery, assault and offering to supply a class A drug.

The 17-year-old girl, from Warrington, admitted assault and criminal damage and was given an 18-month youth rehabilitation order, 18 months of supervision and a three-month curfew from 7pm to 7am.

She is currently serving an 18-month sentence at Rainsbrook Secure Training Centre in Warwickshire for inflicting grievous bodily harm, having headbutted a woman on Bennetts Recreation Ground in Padgate in June and knocked her front teeth out.

Pomfrett – of Mersey Street in the town centre – admitted burglary, assault and criminal damage and was told to carry out unpaid work.

All three were handed restraining orders preventing them from contacting the victims of the robbery and assault for the next five years.

The 17-year-old boy will be sentenced at Warrington Magistrates Court at a later date, having admitted three counts of criminal damage and the theft of alcohol from a Tesco store.

Sentencing on Friday, October 23, judge Garrett Byrne said: “This was a disgraceful course of conduct by all of you.

Warrington Guardian:

“This was a family home which was occupied until it was damaged by flooding days beforehand.

“The family had a disabled child, and adaptations had been made to the property because of that.

“That fact should have been perfectly clear, but a group of local youths entered the property and completely destroyed it.”

Warrington Guardian:

A Cheshire Police spokesman said: “We would like to thank the victims in this case for the courage they have shown in giving evidence and helping to secure these convictions.

“They played key roles in our considerable efforts to bring the teenage offenders to justice for their actions.

“It’s been a challenging investigation involving a number of different incidents.

“We hope that the convictions provide the victims with some closure and enable them to move forward with their lives.”