WARRINGTON BOROUGH COUNCIL LOCAL PLANNotice ID: MF0236352
WARRINGTON BOROUGH COUNCIL LOCAL PLAN
Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 The Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 Public Consultation Notice-Regulation 18
On 10th July 2017 the Council's Executive Board approved the Local Plan Preferred Development Option Regulation 18 consultation documents for public consultation. Accordingly, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Preferred Development Option Regulation 18 consultation period commences for a ten week period from Tuesday 18th July 2017 to Friday 29th September 2017.
This Notice replaces the Statutory Notice dated 18th July 2017 and represents an extension of time by 2 weeks to Friday 29th September 2017 to allow residents and wider stakeholders to make their views known to the Council.
You are invited to comment on the Preferred Development Option. We would also welcome your views on the evidence base we have prepared, the Council's conclusions on Warrington's development needs and the scope of the work the Council intends to undertake in preparing the submission version of the Local Plan.
The Preferred Development Option, the supporting evidence base and the standard response form are available from the Council's web site at: https://www.warrington.gov.uk/info/200564/planning_policy/2274/local_plan_review
The Preferred Development Option is also available to view at Local Libraries during normal opening hours.
Alternatively, hard copies of the documents and forms are available to view and complete at the following locations during normal working hours:
* W BC C New Town House Reception, Buttermarket Street, Warrington, WA1 2NM
* W B C Contact Centre, 26-30 Horsemarket Street, Warrington, WA11XL Please send your comments and completed standard reply forms to:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In writing: Warrington Borough Council, Planning Policy and Programmes, New Town House, Buttermarket Street, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 2NH.
Please return your representation(s) to Warrington Borough Council no later than 5.00pm on Friday 29th September 2017. The Council will also be holding a series of public consultation events across the Borough and a list of the public consultation events is set out at the end of this Notice. Andy Farrall, Executive Director for Economic Regeneration,
Growth & Environment 30th August 2017
* Thursday 20 July 2017 - Winwick Leisure Centre - 4.00pm to 8.00pm
* Tuesday 25 July 2017 - Bridgewater High School (Lower Hall Site) - 3.00pm to 8.00pm
* Wednesday 2 August 2017 - The Village Hotel - 3.00pm to 8.00pm
* Wednesday 9 August 2017 - Birchwood Leisure Centre - 3.00pm to 8.00pm
* Monday 14 August 2017 - Penketh High School - 3.00pm to 8.00pm
* Thursday 17 August 2017 - Culcheth Library - 3.00pm to 8.00pm
* Tuesday 22 August 2017 - Lymm Village Hall - 3.00pm to 8.00pm
* Thursday 24 August 2017 - Burtonwood Catholic Club - 3.00pm to 8.00pm
* Monday 04 August 2017 - Park Royal Hotel, Stretton - 3.00pm to 8.00pm
*Thursday 07 September 2017 - Pyramid Centre - 3.00pm to 8.00pm