WARRINGTON BOROUGH COUNCIL LOCAL PLANNotice ID: MF0227615
WARRINGTON BOROUGH COUNCIL LOCAL PLAN PLANNING AND COMPULSORY PURCHASE ACT 2004
The Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012
Public Consultation Notice-Regulation 18
On 10th July 2017 the Council's Executive Board approved the Local Plan Preferred Development Option Regulation 18 consultation documents for public consultation. Accordingly, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Preferred Development Option Regulation 18 consultation period commences for an eight week period from Tuesday 18th July 2017 to Tuesday 12th September 2017.
The Council acknowledges that Parish Councils are not scheduled to meet in August and may not have sufficient time to be able to discuss the Local Plan at their September meetings and submit their representation by the close of the consultation period. If a Parish Council notifies the Council prior to 12th September that they are unable to submit their formal representation for this reason then the Council will be prepared to accept their response up to Friday 29th September 2017.
You are Invited to comment on the Preferred Development Option. We would also welcome your views on the evidence base we have prepared, the Council's conclusions on Warrington's development needs and the scope of the work the Council Intends to undertake in preparing the submission version of the Local Plan. The Preferred Development Option, the supporting evidence base and the standard response form are available from the Council's web site at: https://www.warrlngton.gov.uk/lnfo/200564/plannlng_pollcy/2274/local_plan_review
The Preferred Development Option is also available to view at Local Libraries during normal opening hours. Alternatively, hard copies of the documents and forms are available to view and complete at the following locations during normal working hours:
* W BC C New Town House Reception, Buttermarket Street, Warrington, WA1 2NM
* WBC Contact Centre, 26-30 Horsemarket Street, Warrington, WA11XL
Please send your comments and completed standard reply forms to: By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In writing: Warrington Borough Council, Planning Policy and Programmes, New Town House, Buttermarket Street, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 2NH.
Please return your representation to Warrington Borough Council no later than 5.00pm on Tuesday 12th September 2017.
The Council will also be holding a series of public consultation events across the Borough and a list of the public consultation events is set out at the end of this Notice.
Andy Farrall, Executive Director for Economic Regeneration, Growth & Environment 18th July 2017
* Thursday 20 July 2017 - Wlnwlck Leisure Centre - 4.00pm to 8.00pm
* Tuesday 25 July 2017 - Bridgewater High School (Lower Hall Site) - 3.00pm to 8.00pm
* Wednesday 2 August 2017 - The Village Hotel - 3.00pm to 8.00pm
* Wednesday 9 August 2017 - Blrchwood Leisure Centre - 3.00pm to 8.00pm
* Monday 14 August 2017 - Penketh High School - 3.00pm to 8.00pm
* Thursday 17th August 2017 - Culcheth Library - 3.00pm to 8.00pm
* Tuesday 22 August 2017 - Lymm Village Hall - 3.00pm to 8.00pm
* Thursday 7 September 2017 - Pyramid Centre - 3.00pm to 8.00pm