Text us your news! Start your message Warrington News and send any photos or videos to 80360
Man in hospital after Orford house fire
2:00pm Wednesday 1st August 2012 in News
A MAN is in hospital after a fire at a home on Park Road, Orford, on Tuesday evening.
Crews were called to the blaze at 8.30pm and said they found the first floor of the house was ‘well alight’.
Firefighters used breathing apparatus to rescue the man who was suffering from smoke inhalation.
Fire investigation officers were at the scene on Wednesday morning and said the flames had been started by an electrical fault in the house.