Text us your news! Start your message Warrington News and send any photos or videos to 80360
Fire at Next and Boots in Gemini caused by electrical fault
4:29pm Thursday 12th July 2012 in News
A HUGE fire that destroyed Next and Boots stores at Gemini Retail Park was caused by an electrical fault, it has been confirmed.
A spokesman for Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "The initial fire investigation that followed last weekend's blaze at the Boots store on the Gemini Retail Park in Warrington has revealed that it was caused by an electrical fault.
"Further tests by external investigation teams, which could take many weeks, will now continue to get more information about the exact nature of the fault."
More than 50 firefighters tackled the blaze, which started in Boots just after 8pm on Saturday.