Text us your news! Start your message Warrington News and send any photos or videos to 80360
Chip pan fire at Sankey Bridges home
11:10am Friday 13th April 2012 in News
A MAN and a woman were treated for smoke inhalation after a chip pan blaze on Thursday.
Crews were called after the flames got out of control at the house on Lavender Gardens, Sankey Bridges at 5.25pm.
Cheshire Fire advice is to never leave the room when using a chip pan and the heat is switched on and if there is a blaze never throw water over it.