Woman treated for smoke inhalation after toaster blaze

Woman treated for smoke inhalation after toaster blaze

Woman treated for smoke inhalation after toaster blaze

First published in News
Last updated

A WOMAN had to be treated for smoke inhalation after a toaster blaze in her home in Paddington.

Fire crews were called to the house on Stansfield Avenue on Sunday at 4.55pm but found the flames had already been put out.

Smoke was cleared using a high pressure fan while an ambulance crew treated the woman.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree