IT'S that time of the day when we wrap up the top news stories of the day from our website and social media sites.
From suspected arson attacks to more scheduled strike action, read the most-read stories below.
We promise it will help banish those Monday blues to the far corners of your mind or least distract you from them for a good five minutes. Enjoy.
1. It was a busy day for Cheshire Fire Service at the weekend with firefighters tackling a spate of blazes across the town. More here.
2. This story had many of our readers clicking the like button on our Facebook page.
A dedicated doctor, who for the last 34 years has been giving his home telephone number to terminally ill patients for use at evenings and weekends, was among those honoured at this year’s Primary Care Awards. Click here for more.
3. It has been a rollecoaster of a week for tabloid favourite Kerry Katona, who has vowed to stand by her fiancé after her future husband was detained by police under the Mental Health Act on Thursday. Click here for the latest.
4. The news that firefighters are set to stage more strikes has divided opinion on our social media sites. What are your views? More here.
5. Can you help police with their investigation into a suspected arson attack in Bewsey? Click here.
6. The Bishop of Warrington says the anniversary of the start of the First World War is a time to reflect.
What will you be doing to mark the 100th anniversary since the fighting began? Let us know by clicking here.
8. A lovely bit of news to end the wrap round up with. Everton star Steven Naismith from Lymm has been trending on Twitter since he announced that he will buy home tickets for unemployed people in Liverpool this coming season. More here.