It's that time of the day when we round up our most-talked-about stories of the day from our website and social networking sites.
You don't need to thank us. It's what we are here for.
1. Labour parliamentary candidate for Warrington South Nick Bent has condemned Chancellor George Osborne’s decision to scrap Mersey bridge tolls for Halton residents but not Warrington people.
This was our most read story of the day on the website and got the town talking on Facebook and Twitter, click here.
Do you think this is a fair decision by the Government?
2. Volunteers are required to help establish a new high speed rail liaison group in Warrington. What concerns and ideas would you like to see discussed? More here.
3. Readers have not been shy about voicing their opinions on this story.
4. This story has triggered a debate on our Facebook page.
More than one in 10 patients in Warrington waited seven days or longer to see a GP the last time they tried, an official NHS survey has found.
Let us know about your experiences to get an appointment to see your GP by clicking here.
5. Do you have it takes to become a police officer? The application window is now open. Find out more here.
6. This story is hot off the press. A lorry driver, who mowed down a granddad after being incensed with road rage, has been found guilty of murder. Click here.