Text us your news! Start your message Warrington News and send any photos or videos to 80360
Light fitting sparks fire in business at Europa Boulevard
Updated 11:48am Thursday 26th June 2014 in News
FIREFIGHTERS were called to business in the Europa Boulevard today, Thursday, following reports of a blaze.
Two fire engines rushed to the scene at 7.35am after smoke was seen coming from the building.
It is understood that the fire was started by a burnt out light fitting.
Comments are closed on this article.