Man taken to hospital after Orford kitchen blaze

Man taken to hospital after Orford kitchen blaze

Man taken to hospital after Orford kitchen blaze

First published in News

A MAN has been taken to hospital and treated for smoke inhalation after firefighters rescued him from a house blaze on Duxford Court in Orford.

A neighbour raised the alarm after hearing smoke alarms going off in the property on Wednesday at 12.15am.

Three fire engines were called and firefighters wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the blaze in the kitchen.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree