Text us your news! Start your message Warrington News and send any photos or videos to 80360
Firefighters called to Penketh chip pan blaze
10:45am Monday 21st April 2014 in News
A MAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in Penketh this morning, Monday.
Fire crews were called to an address on Coronation Drive following a blaze in the kitchen at 6.50am.
One man was treated at the scene for the effects of inhaling smoke.
Firefighters say the fire was believed to have started in a chip pan.
Comments are closed on this article.