Woman taken to hospital following dishwasher blaze in Great Sankey

Woman taken to hospital following dishwasher blaze in Great Sankey

Woman taken to hospital following dishwasher blaze in Great Sankey

First published in News

A WOMAN had to be taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a dishwasher blaze in Great Sankey on Saturday.

Fire crews gave the casualty oxygen before paramedics took over at 12.10pm on Creola Court.

A Cheshire Fire spokesman confirmed the kitchen blaze was out when crews arrived at the property.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree