Comments (33)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

10:16am Fri 7 Feb 14

GRUMPY PARENT says...

Which Judge died this morning?
Which Judge died this morning? GRUMPY PARENT
  • Score: -6

12:45pm Fri 7 Feb 14

dignified lawman says...

these people get 20 year + sentences but peados and child abusers only get 5 years ? whats wrong with this counry ?
these people get 20 year + sentences but peados and child abusers only get 5 years ? whats wrong with this counry ? dignified lawman
  • Score: 19

2:49pm Fri 7 Feb 14

roadrunner says...

Fantastic! More drug dealing scum off our streets. Lets hope the police keep up the good work!
Fantastic! More drug dealing scum off our streets. Lets hope the police keep up the good work! roadrunner
  • Score: 18

3:22pm Fri 7 Feb 14

GRUMPY PARENT says...

GRUMPY PARENT wrote:
Which Judge died this morning?
Before you give the thumbs down read the extracts it states they held a minuets silence for a Judge who died this morning. I was only asking which one!
[quote][p][bold]GRUMPY PARENT[/bold] wrote: Which Judge died this morning?[/p][/quote]Before you give the thumbs down read the extracts it states they held a minuets silence for a Judge who died this morning. I was only asking which one! GRUMPY PARENT
  • Score: 2

6:09pm Fri 7 Feb 14

Bakubrit says...

For the lives these so called human beings destroy for shear monetry gain the sentances given today are, in my mind, too lenient. I would give them all life, and I mean life, because you can be absolutey certain that when they come onto the streets again they will be straight into the same game again. Pity we abolished hanging because that is what they deserve.
Leopards don't change their spots.
For the lives these so called human beings destroy for shear monetry gain the sentances given today are, in my mind, too lenient. I would give them all life, and I mean life, because you can be absolutey certain that when they come onto the streets again they will be straight into the same game again. Pity we abolished hanging because that is what they deserve. Leopards don't change their spots. Bakubrit
  • Score: 13

6:23pm Fri 7 Feb 14

Russiandoll59 says...

What a great result. Mrs brookhouse deserves all she got. It's her poor children that I feel sorry for.
What a great result. Mrs brookhouse deserves all she got. It's her poor children that I feel sorry for. Russiandoll59
  • Score: 19

7:15pm Fri 7 Feb 14

old-codger says...

Russiandoll59 wrote:
What a great result. Mrs brookhouse deserves all she got. It's her poor children that I feel sorry for.
Yes, Its the family that suffer, But they deserve everything they got, If not more. The damage they do to other families is devastating, All through greed,
Richard Brookhouse has already done a twenty year sentence for the same thing, Some people never learn or they don't want to. They should throw away the keys on the lot of them.
[quote][p][bold]Russiandoll59[/bold] wrote: What a great result. Mrs brookhouse deserves all she got. It's her poor children that I feel sorry for.[/p][/quote]Yes, Its the family that suffer, But they deserve everything they got, If not more. The damage they do to other families is devastating, All through greed, Richard Brookhouse has already done a twenty year sentence for the same thing, Some people never learn or they don't want to. They should throw away the keys on the lot of them. old-codger
  • Score: 10

10:38pm Fri 7 Feb 14

PC Shazia says...

well justice has not been done drug users choose to use drugs no 1 forces them were as pedo's and child abusers force young children and ruin there life's emotionaly and physically and the sentences that have been given out today are too harsh and the judge has made a mistake and taken several lifes
well justice has not been done drug users choose to use drugs no 1 forces them were as pedo's and child abusers force young children and ruin there life's emotionaly and physically and the sentences that have been given out today are too harsh and the judge has made a mistake and taken several lifes PC Shazia
  • Score: -6

10:41pm Fri 7 Feb 14

PC Shazia says...

it was a conspiracy and a total of 217 years is a joke so sentences should be reduced
it was a conspiracy and a total of 217 years is a joke so sentences should be reduced PC Shazia
  • Score: -11

10:44pm Fri 7 Feb 14

PC Shazia says...

there is no justice left in the UK
there is no justice left in the UK PC Shazia
  • Score: -10

9:45am Sat 8 Feb 14

happytee39 says...

Good, they got what they deserved, greed doesn't always get you anywhere. They didnt think about their family at all-how selfish! Its kids that get sold these drugs..you have choices in life and they chose to do what they did, they have to live with that, they certainly know that they could have been caught.
Good, they got what they deserved, greed doesn't always get you anywhere. They didnt think about their family at all-how selfish! Its kids that get sold these drugs..you have choices in life and they chose to do what they did, they have to live with that, they certainly know that they could have been caught. happytee39
  • Score: 4

10:02am Sat 8 Feb 14

MAD 4 IT says...

********************
****** NO COMMENT ********************
*******
******************** ****** NO COMMENT ******************** ******* MAD 4 IT
  • Score: -2

4:58pm Sat 8 Feb 14

MrBenggo says...

A good day's sentencing,for once I applaud the British justice system,only one thing wrong,it should have been more,a lot more.
A good day's sentencing,for once I applaud the British justice system,only one thing wrong,it should have been more,a lot more. MrBenggo
  • Score: 8

10:34pm Sat 8 Feb 14

PC Shazia says...

no justice done at all sentences were far too much destroying lifes of people who earn a good living
no justice done at all sentences were far too much destroying lifes of people who earn a good living PC Shazia
  • Score: -10

10:39pm Sat 8 Feb 14

PC Shazia says...

no justice left in britain they were only meeting the needs of individuals and earning a living without paying tax
no justice left in britain they were only meeting the needs of individuals and earning a living without paying tax PC Shazia
  • Score: -10

2:08pm Sun 9 Feb 14

chumhill says...

PC Shazia wrote:
no justice left in britain they were only meeting the needs of individuals and earning a living without paying tax
Your a scum bag too!
[quote][p][bold]PC Shazia[/bold] wrote: no justice left in britain they were only meeting the needs of individuals and earning a living without paying tax[/p][/quote]Your a scum bag too! chumhill
  • Score: 9

2:13pm Sun 9 Feb 14

MrBenggo says...

PC Shazia wrote:
no justice left in britain they were only meeting the needs of individuals and earning a living without paying tax
D###head
[quote][p][bold]PC Shazia[/bold] wrote: no justice left in britain they were only meeting the needs of individuals and earning a living without paying tax[/p][/quote]D###head MrBenggo
  • Score: 6

3:40pm Sun 9 Feb 14

PC Shazia says...

chumhill u must be a scum bag yourself lol
chumhill u must be a scum bag yourself lol PC Shazia
  • Score: -9

3:41pm Sun 9 Feb 14

PC Shazia says...

and mrbenggo ur the silly dick head
and mrbenggo ur the silly dick head PC Shazia
  • Score: -9

8:12pm Sun 9 Feb 14

MrBenggo says...

PC Shazia,
has your supply stopped,you seem a bit upset
PC Shazia, has your supply stopped,you seem a bit upset MrBenggo
  • Score: 5

10:30pm Sun 9 Feb 14

orionmotorsport says...

old-codger wrote:
Russiandoll59 wrote:
What a great result. Mrs brookhouse deserves all she got. It's her poor children that I feel sorry for.
Yes, Its the family that suffer, But they deserve everything they got, If not more. The damage they do to other families is devastating, All through greed,
Richard Brookhouse has already done a twenty year sentence for the same thing, Some people never learn or they don't want to. They should throw away the keys on the lot of them.
MrBenggo,
What would your life be like if you couldnt comment on other peoples misfortunes? I will leave the idiotic comments to people like you who seem to know it all and have never broken a law.
[quote][p][bold]old-codger[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Russiandoll59[/bold] wrote: What a great result. Mrs brookhouse deserves all she got. It's her poor children that I feel sorry for.[/p][/quote]Yes, Its the family that suffer, But they deserve everything they got, If not more. The damage they do to other families is devastating, All through greed, Richard Brookhouse has already done a twenty year sentence for the same thing, Some people never learn or they don't want to. They should throw away the keys on the lot of them.[/p][/quote]MrBenggo, What would your life be like if you couldnt comment on other peoples misfortunes? I will leave the idiotic comments to people like you who seem to know it all and have never broken a law. orionmotorsport
  • Score: 0

10:30pm Sun 9 Feb 14

orionmotorsport says...

old-codger wrote:
Russiandoll59 wrote:
What a great result. Mrs brookhouse deserves all she got. It's her poor children that I feel sorry for.
Yes, Its the family that suffer, But they deserve everything they got, If not more. The damage they do to other families is devastating, All through greed,
Richard Brookhouse has already done a twenty year sentence for the same thing, Some people never learn or they don't want to. They should throw away the keys on the lot of them.
MrBenggo,
What would your life be like if you couldnt comment on other peoples misfortunes? I will leave the idiotic comments to people like you who seem to know it all and have never broken a law.
[quote][p][bold]old-codger[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Russiandoll59[/bold] wrote: What a great result. Mrs brookhouse deserves all she got. It's her poor children that I feel sorry for.[/p][/quote]Yes, Its the family that suffer, But they deserve everything they got, If not more. The damage they do to other families is devastating, All through greed, Richard Brookhouse has already done a twenty year sentence for the same thing, Some people never learn or they don't want to. They should throw away the keys on the lot of them.[/p][/quote]MrBenggo, What would your life be like if you couldnt comment on other peoples misfortunes? I will leave the idiotic comments to people like you who seem to know it all and have never broken a law. orionmotorsport
  • Score: 0

10:42pm Sun 9 Feb 14

orionmotorsport says...

Am I missing something here? I went to the trial and I didnt hear of anyone getting hurt or anyone losing their money, and yet these massive sentences were handed out. By the same token, a man who murdered his wife, was reported the same day and he got 14 years! - the same as Diane Brookhouse. Lets get real here and stop publishing nasty comments on these people unless we know what has really happened. What did she do? Drive her husband to meetings and maybe spend a bit of money - is it really as bad as someone who murdered his wife? In my book it is wrong, especially as there are kids who now have no parents.
Those are my views and now I expect to get stick for them off the narrow minded idiots who feed off the misfortunes of other people. What a sad world we live in. Peace and love.
Am I missing something here? I went to the trial and I didnt hear of anyone getting hurt or anyone losing their money, and yet these massive sentences were handed out. By the same token, a man who murdered his wife, was reported the same day and he got 14 years! - the same as Diane Brookhouse. Lets get real here and stop publishing nasty comments on these people unless we know what has really happened. What did she do? Drive her husband to meetings and maybe spend a bit of money - is it really as bad as someone who murdered his wife? In my book it is wrong, especially as there are kids who now have no parents. Those are my views and now I expect to get stick for them off the narrow minded idiots who feed off the misfortunes of other people. What a sad world we live in. Peace and love. orionmotorsport
  • Score: 3

11:13am Mon 10 Feb 14

MrBenggo says...

orionmotorsport wrote:
old-codger wrote:
Russiandoll59 wrote:
What a great result. Mrs brookhouse deserves all she got. It's her poor children that I feel sorry for.
Yes, Its the family that suffer, But they deserve everything they got, If not more. The damage they do to other families is devastating, All through greed,
Richard Brookhouse has already done a twenty year sentence for the same thing, Some people never learn or they don't want to. They should throw away the keys on the lot of them.
MrBenggo,
What would your life be like if you couldnt comment on other peoples misfortunes? I will leave the idiotic comments to people like you who seem to know it all and have never broken a law.
Orionmotorsport,
, Do you call it a "misfortune"anyone supplying and dealing in drugs gets sent down for a long time,they know the result of breaking the law and I am happy to see them get sent down,it should have been a lot longer;in some countries they would have been topped.
Maybe your supply of drugs has dried up now,as only you and pc shazia seem to have any sympathy with the drug dealers,what else am I to conclude with your sympathies?
[quote][p][bold]orionmotorsport[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]old-codger[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Russiandoll59[/bold] wrote: What a great result. Mrs brookhouse deserves all she got. It's her poor children that I feel sorry for.[/p][/quote]Yes, Its the family that suffer, But they deserve everything they got, If not more. The damage they do to other families is devastating, All through greed, Richard Brookhouse has already done a twenty year sentence for the same thing, Some people never learn or they don't want to. They should throw away the keys on the lot of them.[/p][/quote]MrBenggo, What would your life be like if you couldnt comment on other peoples misfortunes? I will leave the idiotic comments to people like you who seem to know it all and have never broken a law.[/p][/quote]Orionmotorsport, , Do you call it a "misfortune"anyone supplying and dealing in drugs gets sent down for a long time,they know the result of breaking the law and I am happy to see them get sent down,it should have been a lot longer;in some countries they would have been topped. Maybe your supply of drugs has dried up now,as only you and pc shazia seem to have any sympathy with the drug dealers,what else am I to conclude with your sympathies? MrBenggo
  • Score: 2

1:24pm Mon 10 Feb 14

chumhill says...

PC Shazia wrote:
chumhill u must be a scum bag yourself lol
These drug dealers and their supports (you) are not wanted in this community. Lives are destroyed by drugs, can you actually think about what your saying. Even if you know these people, go and speak to come of the victims of drug abuse, yes people take drugs of their own accord, but dealers benefit from this in a big way. Just sit and think about what these people have done, its not as simple as "there simply making a living". These people are the scum of the earth, and I wouldn't be surprised if there children follow in their foot steps, such a shame if they do, I only hope they make something good of themselves.
[quote][p][bold]PC Shazia[/bold] wrote: chumhill u must be a scum bag yourself lol[/p][/quote]These drug dealers and their supports (you) are not wanted in this community. Lives are destroyed by drugs, can you actually think about what your saying. Even if you know these people, go and speak to come of the victims of drug abuse, yes people take drugs of their own accord, but dealers benefit from this in a big way. Just sit and think about what these people have done, its not as simple as "there simply making a living". These people are the scum of the earth, and I wouldn't be surprised if there children follow in their foot steps, such a shame if they do, I only hope they make something good of themselves. chumhill
  • Score: 3

6:45pm Mon 10 Feb 14

orionmotorsport says...

Mr bengo
I can see where you are coming from and the sort of curtain twitcher you are. I am merely saying that Mrs brookhouse has children. These children have comitted no crime and yet they are the ones who are hurt in this case. Do not forget that there is no evidence that the drugs went on to the streets, (they were discovered and destroyed). There is no evidence that anyone was hurt or money/property was stolen.
The only real victims in this case are the kids. No one, (in there comments), seems to care about them. Well I do, and I can bet that there are many more that do as well.
Why not go the whole hog and 'top', (as you so elequently put it), the kids as well? Shame on you!
Finally, I dont need drugs so your comments as to them being my dealer are so far off the mark that they are obscene.
All that I am saying is that the people involved in this case have enough to deal with, and I am sure that they dont appreciate idiots like you spewing forth their bile.
Believe me - there are lots of people like me who share my views. If you cant say anything good about someone, then dont say anything at all.
I will not throw the first stone because, like most people, we all live in our own glass houses.
Try showing a bit of love and peace - alternatively chill out with a spliff!
Mr bengo I can see where you are coming from and the sort of curtain twitcher you are. I am merely saying that Mrs brookhouse has children. These children have comitted no crime and yet they are the ones who are hurt in this case. Do not forget that there is no evidence that the drugs went on to the streets, (they were discovered and destroyed). There is no evidence that anyone was hurt or money/property was stolen. The only real victims in this case are the kids. No one, (in there comments), seems to care about them. Well I do, and I can bet that there are many more that do as well. Why not go the whole hog and 'top', (as you so elequently put it), the kids as well? Shame on you! Finally, I dont need drugs so your comments as to them being my dealer are so far off the mark that they are obscene. All that I am saying is that the people involved in this case have enough to deal with, and I am sure that they dont appreciate idiots like you spewing forth their bile. Believe me - there are lots of people like me who share my views. If you cant say anything good about someone, then dont say anything at all. I will not throw the first stone because, like most people, we all live in our own glass houses. Try showing a bit of love and peace - alternatively chill out with a spliff! orionmotorsport
  • Score: 1

2:44pm Tue 11 Feb 14

PC Shazia says...

well all comments made by by those who are happy these people got heavy sentences are jut full of **** as the drugs did not reach the streets and every 1 using drugs has a choice of what they want to do were as the pedos and rapists get away with there crime by just serving a few years there is no real justice left in british law
well all comments made by by those who are happy these people got heavy sentences are jut full of **** as the drugs did not reach the streets and every 1 using drugs has a choice of what they want to do were as the pedos and rapists get away with there crime by just serving a few years there is no real justice left in british law PC Shazia
  • Score: -1

2:48pm Tue 11 Feb 14

PC Shazia says...

justice has not been done !!!
justice has not been done !!! PC Shazia
  • Score: -1

4:07pm Tue 11 Feb 14

MrBenggo says...

Orionmotorsport,Pc Shazia,the drugs did not reach the streets due to the police,not the good will of the drug dealers,drug dealers who couldn't care less about the harm they do.
Still think you two are on the drugs,with out a doubt,
Orionmotorsport,Pc Shazia,the drugs did not reach the streets due to the police,not the good will of the drug dealers,drug dealers who couldn't care less about the harm they do. Still think you two are on the drugs,with out a doubt, MrBenggo
  • Score: 1

8:04pm Tue 11 Feb 14

orionmotorsport says...

MrBengo please!
You dont know me so how can you say what I do in my free time? I am not on drugs - Im 54 years old and a grandad. It seems that anyone who doesnt subscribe to your way of thinking, is on drugs?!?!
No, its having a different mindset than you. It seems that you have a lot of spare time on your hands so how about auditioning for the part of Norris in Coronation street? That part would suit you - spewing forth a diatribe of nonsence, that when scrutinised, is nothing more than codswallop.
I can forgive, and I can have sympathy - is that forbidden in your little world?
Team up with your pal chumhil and get me run out of town because he said he doesnt want people like me in his community. What have I done? Merely expressed comments about the case? God help me! If I **** in public would that get me hung in your little world?
Lets just agree to disagree and leave it like that yea? Its better that you don't make more of a fool of yourself.
I hope that you get something in your life worth living for other than making sick comments. Just try a little bit of love and peace - you might just enjoy not being a bitter lonely man.
All the best, and please dont bring me into your diatribe because it realy does make you look small minded and ignorant - which I am sure that you are not. Chill out and keep those curtains twitching.
MrBengo please! You dont know me so how can you say what I do in my free time? I am not on drugs - Im 54 years old and a grandad. It seems that anyone who doesnt subscribe to your way of thinking, is on drugs?!?! No, its having a different mindset than you. It seems that you have a lot of spare time on your hands so how about auditioning for the part of Norris in Coronation street? That part would suit you - spewing forth a diatribe of nonsence, that when scrutinised, is nothing more than codswallop. I can forgive, and I can have sympathy - is that forbidden in your little world? Team up with your pal chumhil and get me run out of town because he said he doesnt want people like me in his community. What have I done? Merely expressed comments about the case? God help me! If I **** in public would that get me hung in your little world? Lets just agree to disagree and leave it like that yea? Its better that you don't make more of a fool of yourself. I hope that you get something in your life worth living for other than making sick comments. Just try a little bit of love and peace - you might just enjoy not being a bitter lonely man. All the best, and please dont bring me into your diatribe because it realy does make you look small minded and ignorant - which I am sure that you are not. Chill out and keep those curtains twitching. orionmotorsport
  • Score: 0

8:21pm Tue 11 Feb 14

MrBenggo says...

Orionmotorsport,
the children of the drug dealers will now see,first hand,that dealing in drugs doesn't pay.
Again I say that yourself and Pc Shazia are the only two people on here to have sympathy with the drug dealers,so what does that say?
You go on to call me a "curtain twitcher"and a "bitter lonely man"and "small minded and ignorant;all this because I expressed an opinion in common with all but two of the people on here.
In your eyes I am "small minded and ignorant"WHY?
Orionmotorsport, the children of the drug dealers will now see,first hand,that dealing in drugs doesn't pay. Again I say that yourself and Pc Shazia are the only two people on here to have sympathy with the drug dealers,so what does that say? You go on to call me a "curtain twitcher"and a "bitter lonely man"and "small minded and ignorant;all this because I expressed an opinion in common with all but two of the people on here. In your eyes I am "small minded and ignorant"WHY? MrBenggo
  • Score: -1

9:41pm Tue 11 Feb 14

orionmotorsport says...

You said I was on drugs and your pal, (chunhill) said that we, (pc shaza and I - even though I dont know who she is), should be banished from the community - what for? - because I said that I felt sorry for the friends, relations and kids of some of the defendants. They all have some serious decisions to make about the rest of their lives. It is not as easy as you would have it.
I followed the trial - did you? Do you know what hapened, what the evidence was, and how unfair the sentencing was in relation to Mrs Brookhouse?
As I said, the children in this case have been left with no parents, and I dread to think of them reading some of the comments that have been made about their parents.
I care about that because I do have a heart and I do believe in redemption.
I mentioned in my first post that I would get a bit of stick, (from people like you), because I was not castigating the defendants. Maybe that is why there are not so many like mine - because they dont want to be branded as druggies and asked to be removed from the community.
Do you not see that? And finally, there was mad4it and dignified lawman, (again I do not know them), who made comments upon the sentencing that differed from yours. If you are going to publicly state something, then have the decency to research your response - it may pay dividends.
Finally, and I do mean finally, because you cannot change your stance, and I have better things to do than respond further to you, please please please, think about what you put in print for public consumption. You never know who is reading it. As I said, if you cant say something nice, then say nothing at all. But then again, I dont believe that you have the courage of your conviction to identify yourself. You will be hiding behind that curtain, looking out on the big bad world, and feel good inside, making comments that are uncalled.
All the very best - peace and love - stop sitting in the dark alone! Meet up with chunhill and get your heads together - you may be able to make a wooden hut or something!
You said I was on drugs and your pal, (chunhill) said that we, (pc shaza and I - even though I dont know who she is), should be banished from the community - what for? - because I said that I felt sorry for the friends, relations and kids of some of the defendants. They all have some serious decisions to make about the rest of their lives. It is not as easy as you would have it. I followed the trial - did you? Do you know what hapened, what the evidence was, and how unfair the sentencing was in relation to Mrs Brookhouse? As I said, the children in this case have been left with no parents, and I dread to think of them reading some of the comments that have been made about their parents. I care about that because I do have a heart and I do believe in redemption. I mentioned in my first post that I would get a bit of stick, (from people like you), because I was not castigating the defendants. Maybe that is why there are not so many like mine - because they dont want to be branded as druggies and asked to be removed from the community. Do you not see that? And finally, there was mad4it and dignified lawman, (again I do not know them), who made comments upon the sentencing that differed from yours. If you are going to publicly state something, then have the decency to research your response - it may pay dividends. Finally, and I do mean finally, because you cannot change your stance, and I have better things to do than respond further to you, please please please, think about what you put in print for public consumption. You never know who is reading it. As I said, if you cant say something nice, then say nothing at all. But then again, I dont believe that you have the courage of your conviction to identify yourself. You will be hiding behind that curtain, looking out on the big bad world, and feel good inside, making comments that are uncalled. All the very best - peace and love - stop sitting in the dark alone! Meet up with chunhill and get your heads together - you may be able to make a wooden hut or something! orionmotorsport
  • Score: 2

8:41am Wed 12 Feb 14

happytee39 says...

Sorry, but he was in prison for drugs, comes out and does it again, what can anyone expect? People just won't learn, no, they havn't murdered anyone, but drugs do kill people, sometimes kids, so to me, they are just as bad as a murderer, drugs are rife in this country, so thank goodness some of these greedy people have been taken off the streets, its a pity they all can't end up behind bars.
Sorry, but he was in prison for drugs, comes out and does it again, what can anyone expect? People just won't learn, no, they havn't murdered anyone, but drugs do kill people, sometimes kids, so to me, they are just as bad as a murderer, drugs are rife in this country, so thank goodness some of these greedy people have been taken off the streets, its a pity they all can't end up behind bars. happytee39
  • Score: -1

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree