Faulty cooker causes Croft kitchen blaze

Faulty cooker causes Croft kitchen blaze

Faulty cooker causes Croft kitchen blaze

First published in News
Last updated

A FAULTY cooker caused a kitchen blaze in Croft in the early hours of this morning, Friday.

Fire crews were called to Southworth Lane at 3.50am and doused the flames before clearing the smoke with a high pressure fan.

A Cheshire Fire spokesman said the residents had got out of their home safely after being alerted by their smoke alarm.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree