Blaze breaks out in Great Sankey

Warrington Guardian: Fire on Shanklin Close Fire on Shanklin Close

FIREFIGHTERS rushed to a home in Great Sankey today after smoke was reported to be coming out of a first floor window.

Cheshire Fire arrived at the home on Shanklin Close at 9.40am and immediately extinguished the fire, which was started by an unattended pan.

It is unknown whether anyone was injured during the blaze.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree