Text us your news! Start your message Warrington News and send any photos or videos to 80360
Gas cylinder found in Orford blaze
9:33am Wednesday 9th October 2013 in News
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a butane gas cylinder was found in a bush fire on Central Avenue, Orford.
Fire crews believe the blaze was started deliberately and used a hose reel jet to extinguish the flames and cool the cylinder as a precaution on Tuesday at 12am.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or Cheshire Police on 101.
Comments are closed on this article.