Text us your news! Start your message Warrington News and send any photos or videos to 80360
Fire crews tackle kitchen blaze
11:54am Monday 9th September 2013 in News
THIS was the scene after a blaze in a kitchen on Elm Road in Hollins Green.
Fire crews were called at 12.50am on Friday after reports of smoke coming from the semi-detached house.
There was nobody at home at the time of the blaze which Cheshire Fire believe was started by an ironing basket on the cooker which had accidently turned one of the hobs on.
Comments are closed on this article.