Text us your news! Start your message Warrington News and send any photos or videos to 80360
Resident taken to hospital following Great Sankey fire
10:50am Wednesday 28th August 2013 in News
A HOMEOWNER had to be taken to hospital after a blaze on Cleveleys Road in Great Sankey.
A Cheshire Fire spokesman said the flames were possibly started by a candle before it spread across the upstairs of the semi-detached property.
Crews were called at 9.30pm on Tuesday and found a ‘fully developed fire’ while the resident was taken to hospital by paramedics for a precautionary check.
Comments are closed on this article.