Text us your news! Start your message Warrington News and send any photos or videos to 80360
Woman taken to hospital following cooker fire in Latchford
9:24am Wednesday 30th January 2013 in News
A WOMAN had to be taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation following a cooker blaze.
Fire crews were called to Clelland Street, Latchford on Tuesday at 5.30pm to find flames had already been put out and the resident needing oxygen.
She was taken to hospital while firefighters cleared the property of smoke.