Text us your news! Start your message Warrington News and send any photos or videos to 80360
Have your say on parking plans for town
1:20pm Monday 14th January 2013 in News
A CONSULTATION is under way for residents to comment on parking plans for the town.
Comment on current parking arrangments and schemes going forward.
To view the plans go to warrington.gov.uk, where a questionnaire can also be filled in to give your views.
Clr Linda Dirir, executive board member for highways, transportation and climate change, said: "The parking questionnaire will identify what residents find important about parking in the town and will help put together the final strategy going forward.
“If you have a view, make sure you share it with us."
Drop-in sessions will also take place:
- Tuesday, January 22 at Orford Library, 3-7pm.
- Friday, January 25 at Birchwood Library, 3-7pm.
- Monday, January 28 at Penketh Library, 3-7pm.
- Tuesday, January 29 at Culcheth Library, 3-7pm.
- Tuesday, February 5 at Stockton Heath Library, 3-7pm
- Thursday, February 7 at Lymm Library, 3-7pm.
The closing date for responses is Friday, February 22.