Text us your news! Start your message Warrington News and send any photos or videos to 80360
Crime for WA4 2JA
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
Lymm, Grappenhall and Thelwall
Lymm, Grappenhall and Thelwall
Opening times: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Telephone: 0845 458 6372
- Email: Warrington.South.Local.Hub@cheshire.pnn.police.uk
Lymm, Grappenhall and Thelwall neighbourhood policing team
- Sergeant Anthony White
- I joined Sussex Police in 1989 and transferred to Cheshire Constabulary in 1996. I have previously worked on Emergency Response and on other Policing Units. I am looking forward to working with the local community.
- PC Nicola Anderton
- Before joining Cheshire Police I worked as a paramedic. I have worked on emergency response at Warrington Police station before joining Warrington South NPU. I look forward to meeting the local people and facing the community challenges ahead.
- PC Katie Wardle
- I joined Cheshire Constabulary in 2009 after having previously worked as a PCSO for Greater Manchester Police. Since joining Cheshire Constabulary I have worked on emergency response and I am now delighted to have been posted to Warrington South NPU.
- PC Lee Ellis
- I joined Cheshire Constabulary in 2006 and spent 5 years working in east Cheshire at Wilmslow Police Station. I have recently been posted to Stockton Heath Police station and I'm looking forward to working in this community and getting to know the local residents
- PCSO Daren Dennis
- I joined Cheshire Police in 2004 and cover the Lymm area. I enjoy playing sports, including rugby union for Chester and also played basketball for Chester Warriors in the past. I also enjoy walking my two dogs, a Labrador/Collie cross and a West Highland Terrier.
- PCSO Ian Carter
- I was a Cheshire Constabulary police officer from 1974 to 2005 and became PCSO for the Lymm area in 2007. I enjoy football and am a supporter of Macclesfield Town. I enjoy writing and have had poems and a child's story book published.
- PCSO Victoria Davies
- I cover the Thelwall and Grappenhall areas. I joined as a Police Community Support Officer in March 2008. I enjoy watching rugby league, as well as cookery and fashion.
- PCSO Alex Stacey
- I cover the Thelwall and Grappenhall areas. I joined Cheshire Constabulary in 2001 having previously been a fireman. I enjoy all sports, reading, classic cars and exploring new holiday destinations in the sun.
About this neighbourhood
Your Neighbourhood team Sergeant is Tony White. Included in the team are two Beat mangagers who specifically Police your Neighbourhood and ensure your team are directed to the issues in the area. Lymm incorporates the hamlets of Booths Hill, Broomedge, Church Green, Deansgreen, Heatley, Heatley Heath, Little Heatley, Oughtrington, Reddish, Rushgreen and Statham. The Bridgewater Canal passes through the centre of Lymm. The Manchester Ship Canal passes to the north, and beyond its route lies the River Mersey.To the east of Lymm the River Bollin flows along the village's border with Warburton and the borough of Trafford. Grappenhall is a small village. It is situated along the Bridgewater Canal, borders the villages of Lymm and Thelwall. Thelwall is also a small village best known for the Thelwall Viaduct, which carries the M6 Motorway across Manchester Ship Canal.
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Cheshire Constabulary.