Text us your news! Start your message Warrington News and send any photos or videos to 80360
Crime for WA4 1BU
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
Latchford East and West
Latchford East and West
Opening times: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Telephone: 0845 458 6372
- Email: Warrington.South.Local.Hub@cheshire.pnn.police.uk
Latchford East and West neighbourhood policing team
- Sergeant Ian Robinson
- Having joined Cheshire Constabulary in 1994 I have been fortunate to have performed numerous roles. In March 2009, I was posted to Stockton Heath and have been adapting to and really enjoying my role in Community Policing.
- PC Gareth Frith
- I joined Cheshire Constabulary in 2006 and have worked in a variety of roles before being posted to the Warrington south area. I look forward to the challenge of policing the community here.
- PC Kris Bache
- Before joining Cheshire Constabulary in October, 2009 I worked at Bentley Motors in Crewe. I have recently been posted to Stockton Heath Police station and will be covering Latchford East and West.
- PC Brian Fitzpatrick
- I joined Cheshire Constabulary in October 2005 and initially worked as a neighbourhood officer in Congleton. In October 2007 I transferred to Warrington. I have responsibility covering Latchford East and West. I look forward to engaging with the local community.
- PC Emily Teare
- I joined Cheshire Constabulary in 2008 and have worked on emergency response. I have a good knowledge of the Warrington south area and I am happy to be working for the community here.
- PCSO Tony Spruce
- I've worked for Cheshire Police as a PCSO since 2007. I am a big supporter of rugby league and have always worked in Latchford and Westy since. It's a pleasure to work in this area and I have enjoyed meeting the community.
- PCSO Steve Parr
- I have been a Latchford PCSO since 2007 and enjoy working in my beat area. I previously worked as an accident investigator for the NHS and a health and safety officer. I enjoy cooking and am chief instructor at Chester Aikido Club.
- PCSO Stephen Blake
- I have been employed by Cheshire Constabulary since 2007, based at Stockton Heath Police Station. I find it an honour and a privilege to work in the area of Latchford & Westy. It is such a vibrant and robust community which inspires me to be the best.
- PCSO James Butterworth
- I was a PCSO for three years in Greater Manchester Police. I transferred to Cheshire in 2009 and am delighted to be working in the Warrington South area. I am looking forward to meeting the local community in Latchford and making a difference.
- PCSO Tom Reid
- I'm one of the PCSOs for Latchford. I really enjoy working in the area and helping the community as much as possible. I help to run Rampworx every year on Victoria Park to get the youth of the area involved in sporting activities.
About this neighbourhood
Your Neighbourhood team Sergeant is Ian Robinson. Included in the team are two Beat mangagers who specifically Police your Neighbourhood and ensure your team are directed to the issues in the area. Latchford area has a vibrant community spirit. A predominantly residential area, Latchford lies between the River Mersey and the Manchester Ship Canal. It is around one mile south of Warrington town centre, and broadly consists of 19th century terraced housing and some open spaces including Westy park , Victoria park , Causeway park and Black Bear park which is a section of the Pennine way. The Canal is crossed by swing bridges, a high level road bridge and the now disused Latchford railway viaduct.
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Cheshire Constabulary.