Text us your news! Start your message Warrington News and send any photos or videos to 80360
Crime for Middlewich
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
Middlewich and Holmes Chapel
Middlewich and Holmes Chapel
Congleton Police Station
Tuesday: 8am - 8pm,
Wednesday - Saturday: 9am - 5pm
- Telephone: 0845 458 6382
- Email: email@example.com
Middlewich and Holmes Chapel neighbourhood policing team
- Sergeant Ange Coppock
- I joined Cheshire Police in 1996 spending the first 4 years on front line duties. I have spent a number of years in CID along with working in the Counter Terrorism arena. I have now returned to front line duties as the Sergeant for Middlewich and Holmes Chapel
- PC Barbara Evans
- I started working for Cheshire Constabulary in 2003 as a member of Police Staff. I was employed as a resourcing assistant based at Headquarters. I fulfilled a long held ambition by joining as a Police Constable in March 2006.
- PC John Austin
- I joined Cheshire Constabulary in 1996, and have worked across Congleton and Vale Royal. Most of my service has been as a traffic officer and a neighbourhood policing officer. I am trained as a police motorcyclist and police driving instructor.
- PC Louise Austin
- I joined Cheshire Constabulary in May 2002. I worked at Congleton then moved to Winsford before coming over to Middlewich where i've been based for the past five years. Prior to joining the Police, I worked on airlines.
- PC Marie McCormack
- I joined Cheshire Constabulary in 2009. Since then I have worked in Macclesfield, Middlewich Custody, Sandbach and now at Middlewich Police Station. I was previously a PCSO for Staffordshire Police for two years.
- PC Colin Wray
- I joined Cheshire Constabulary in 2004 having transferred from The Metropolitan Police. I have previously worked as a response officer In Northwich, Congleton and Wilmslow and have recently moved over to Middlewich Neighbourhood Policing Team.
- PC Kev Hinett
- I am a Police Constable for Middlewich and Holmes Chapel.
- PC Stuart Lumb
- I joined Cheshire Constabulary in 1994 after spending 4 years with Sussex Police. After joining Cheshire I spent about 10 years policing Middlewich and after a few years working in our Custody Suite I have returned to Congleton Neighbourhood Policing Team.
- PC Robert Burgess
- I joined the Cheshire Constabulary in 2007 am currently stationed at Middlwich Police Station on the Neighbourhood Policing Team. In my spare time, I enjoy watching football and am a season ticket holder at Port Vale.
- PCSO Steven Wood
- I joined Cheshire Constabulary in January 2010 as a PCSO. Before that I was a mechanical engineer. I enjoy working closely within the local community and together tackling the issues that are important within the area
- PCSO Cheryl Smith
- I joined Cheshire Constabulary in April 2005. I worked in Macclesfield for nearly 5 years before coming to Middlewich in 2010. Previously, I worked for various companies in sales and customer service roles.
- PCSO Lorraine Meggs
- I became a Police Community Support Officer for Middlewich in March 2007. I enjoy working closely with the community and relish the fresh challenges of this role.
About this neighbourhood
This neighbourhood includes Middlewich Town along with Holmes Chapel, Swettenham, Goostrey, Twemlow Green, Moston, Warmingham and Brereton villages.
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Cheshire Constabulary.