"Surging numbers of people are being diagnosed with Lyme disease as cases spread from rural areas to the suburbs," the Daily Mail reports. Find out about this tick-borne bacterial infection…
- Reports of HIV 'breakthrough' and 'cure' are premature
- Halloween games
- Why elephants hardly ever get cancer and how that can help us
- Does surfing the internet raise your blood pressure?
- Syrian refugee shoes
- Katie Price Harvey
Buy & Sell
VIOLIN FULL SIZE FOR SALE. MADE APPROX 1890 AND IS IN GOOD CONDITION. COMES COMPLETE WITH BOW AND CASE. IDEAL FOR A PLAYER WANTING A MORE TRADITIONAL INSTRUMENT
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (5)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Household and DIY (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - SHEILA GANDY
SHEILA Gandy, wife of Brian Gandy, died of renal failure on August 21, aged 63.
Births - Luke Jonathan Ward
LUKE JONATHAN WARD Congratulations to Geoff and Carlie on the birth of your second Son, Luke.
Birthdays - Lucy Stringer
LUCY STRINGER 7 October 2015 Happy 17th birthday Lucy We love you always Dad, Auntie Shirley
Marriages - jade perrin
Jade Perrin & Paul Darlington Sue Perrin is delighted to announce the engagement of her