"Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year in the UK could lead to children getting more exercise every day, say researchers," reports BBC News. In the UK...
- Sunshine isn't slimming and can't halt diabetes
- 'Shift workers should avoid steak' claim mistaken
- Dopamine drug linked to compulsive sex, shopping and gambling
- Eating out
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Treadmill for sale Reebok zr10 treadmill 9 months old hardly used great condition
- Antiques and collectables (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Clothing (3)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (9)
- Household and DIY (17)
- Miscellaneous (17)
- Office equipment (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Pets (3)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Richard "Frank" Catterall
RICHARD "FRANK" CATTERALL Sadly passed away on Thursday 9th October 2014 at Birch Court Nursing
Birthdays - joshua smith
16th Happy BirthdayJOSHUA SMITH Happy 16th birthday to this hunky young lad Lots of love Mum,
Marriages - jade perrin
Jade Perrin & Paul Darlington Sue Perrin is delighted to announce the engagement of her
Births - massey Slattery
MASSEY & SLATTERY Congratulations Hannah & Pete on the birth of your beautiful son