Sporty parties are a great way to get kids interacting and having fun. Try to set up a good variety of sports that will appeal to girls as well as boys.
- A 15-minute daily walk 'will help you live longer' says study
- 16 thoughts
- Scientists hail '100% effective' Ebola vaccine
- Hiding HIV virus 'flushed out' by skin cancer drug
- Summer treasure hunts
- Parents struggle to feed kids
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (2)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (2)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (5)
- Gardening and Outdoors (7)
- Household and DIY (8)
- Miscellaneous (14)
- Outdoor pursuits (5)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - TERENCE CARR
TERENCE CARR (DANNY) Passed away peacefully at, Birch Court Nursing Home, aged 83 years. He will
Birthdays - Lexie-Mai Wade
Happy 3rd Birthday LEXIE-MAI WADE 30.06.12 "Our beautiful Daughter, You're turning Three, And
Births - phoebe elizabeth smith
PHOEBE ELIZABETH SMITH Congratulations Louise & Stephen on the birth of your daughter born
Marriages - jade perrin
Jade Perrin & Paul Darlington Sue Perrin is delighted to announce the engagement of her