"Paracetamol could make difficult decisions less of a headache," the Mail Online reports. The story follows a US study that looked at whether taking paracetamol could reduce the pain of making difficult decisions…
- Details of autism genes uncovered in global study
- Milk may be linked to bone fractures and early death
- Could sex with 21 women 'cut prostate risk'?
- Eating out
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (2)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Clothing (4)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (10)
- Gardening and Outdoors (1)
- Household and DIY (20)
- Miscellaneous (16)
- Office equipment (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (6)
- Pets (3)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
- 11:00 Mojo Bar and Tappas
Deaths - Evelyn Worthington
EVELYN WORTHINGTON Sadly passed away on 17th October 2014 at home, aged 82 years. Evelyn will be
Birthdays - joshua smith
16th Happy BirthdayJOSHUA SMITH Happy 16th birthday to this hunky young lad Lots of love Mum,
Marriages - jade perrin
Jade Perrin & Paul Darlington Sue Perrin is delighted to announce the engagement of her
Births - massey Slattery
MASSEY & SLATTERY Congratulations Hannah & Pete on the birth of your beautiful son