Today, the Mail Online says: "The GI diet debunked: Glycaemic index is irrelevant for most healthy people", explaining how "it doesn't matter if you eat white or wholewheat bread". This overgeneralised and misleading headline followed...
- Ibuprofen unlikely to extend life
- New cinema for Christmas
- 'Electromagnetic smog' unlikely to harm humans
- Festive film and TV Guide
- Fathers-to-be experience hormone changes
- Donate to kids company
Download a printable version of this meal planner here
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (3)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Clothing (1)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (4)
- Household and DIY (5)
- Miscellaneous (13)
- Outdoor pursuits (2)
- Pets (1)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
- 11:00 Mojo Bar and Tappas
Birthdays - Christine Mcdonnell
CHRISTINE McDONNELL 27th December, Birthday memories of a wonderful Wife, Mum, Grandma &
Deaths - Gerald Morris
GERALD (Ged) MORRIS Passed away peacefully on 7th December 2014 aged 81 years. Will be greatly
Births - william michael round
WILLIAM MICHAEL ROUND Congratulations Rachael & Mike on the birth of William Michael 7.11
Marriages - jade perrin
Jade Perrin & Paul Darlington Sue Perrin is delighted to announce the engagement of her